Antarctica
qIUnW.gif

Reactions: 1 person

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3D Kid Icarus? I hope it has FDS Music this time. Now give us 3D Legend of Zelda (FDS music, too) and 3D Super Mario Bros.!

Y05h1

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Monster Hunter would really round off this holiday season as one of the best ever, but thanks to both Capcom and region locking, looks like it ain't happening...

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
No, I just don't think we'll se either Monster Hunter on the 3DS. And if we do it will be the remake of 3. It's been confirmed for Japan but nothing has been said for the U.S.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh-, so nothing I want. I would like to watch YouTube videos. Why record them in 3D & then upload them to the internet, if nobody can view them?

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I wonder why Nintendo didn't make 3ds compatible with Youtube. It would be great if we could just upload our vdo directly to Youtube from 3DS, and watch Youtube too.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I wonder why Nintendo didn't make 3ds compatible with Youtube. It would be great if we could just upload our vdo directly to Youtube from 3DS, and watch Youtube too.
I sincerely doubt Nintendo ever partnering with Adobe to include Flash in its browser, or even make a Youtube app for the 3DS. I don't see Nintendo going out of its way to do this, I just don't. I could be wrong though, and if it ever happens, it'll be a pleasant surprise.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
The updates sound pretty good, I really enjoy Streetpass quests, as I usually take my 3DS out when I go shopping/to work.
I cannot wait for Super Mario Land 3D or Mario Kart, they look epic. This November is going to be the best ever!

There's also a really cute awesome game that's coming out to the US (and hopefully the UK) soon called Pushmo
http://www.thebitblo...-osu-3ds-eshop/
It'll be my first 3DS store purchase if does come over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to