• Views 6,677
  • Replies 50

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
God I'm hoping Sony will finally release a good clone of Mario Kart, that's honestly the only thing that I really really want for the 3DS atm. Mario Kart is so enjoyable and it's right up there with CoD and TES IMHO. I want it on the PSV too, a good clone and I'm happy! ModNation Racers was a good start but it never came close to the look and feel of Mario Kart.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, some of this stuff sounds pretty good. Not really enough to change my opinion of the system, but it must be a nice bonus for people who already own it.

Except for the 3D video stuff; I'm still not sold on that.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
God I'm hoping Sony will finally release a good clone of Mario Kart, that's honestly the only thing that I really really want for the 3DS atm. Mario Kart is so enjoyable and it's right up there with CoD and TES IMHO. I want it on the PSV too, a good clone and I'm happy! ModNation Racers was a good start but it never came close to the look and feel of Mario Kart.
And that's one of the main reasons why I'm sticking with Nintendo still, even after how much they disappointed me (especially after the announcement of the Vita price)

Of course, apart from Ninty, I have a PS2 and PS3 which is being played by my bro who fell in love with it. :P

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy damn this is awesome!

godmyohbig.jpg

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I want the Mii Quest II, from the video it seemed like you could actually use your own Mii as the char, or so I hope.. It really sucked having random cats doing all the battles in my game and only getting weak lvl 1 guys from streetpass (those guys got my char which was maxed out, not fair) .-.

I don't get something tho, what's with the 3DS software transfer thingy? What can you transfer? o.O

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I don't get something tho, what's with the 3DS software transfer thingy? What can you transfer? o.O
Hoho, I asked Ninty quite sometime back:

If you intend to get a new 3DS/gotten a new 3DS, you can transfer your present downloaded titles to the new console.

A few exceptions:
1. It won't work if you transfer it to a system of different region
2. It is still unconfirmed if the ambassador eligibility is transferrable

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users