Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I just got back from vacation to read this news (I was camping with no WiFi in the campgrounds). Checking the eShop, I see the news info on the update of the Ambassador program, but I don't see a message saying I'm in it. I'm a Cali man, had my 3DS literally since it launched, and had used the eShop many times prior to the Ambassador deadline. I just happened to not use it during this week while on vacation.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
machomuu said:
CannonFoddr said:
Well, I had my 3DS on all night (11th) connected to the eShop & I've just re-connected the [EU] eShop today (6:00am 12th) and - still no confirmation anywhere
Check the e-shop news.
As I've already said..... 'No Confirmation anywhere'.... this means I've already checked the eShop news, latest additions, settings, or even on the main 3DS 'notifications' page....

I guess it IS just the USA that gets this confirmation message - I've not seen anyone in Europe post that THEY'VE had a confirmation either

Ramis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm that you seem to get no confirmation message on European consoles. I have used the eShop a number of times last week and occasionaly since the launch.
We will notice if the ambassador program works eventually.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hmm - this is weird....... Can I check with other EU 3DS Owners something ??

I regulary pop onto the eShop just to see if there's anything to tempt me (not actually brought anything yet) & I was a little surprised to see the red 'New' banner over the 'News' section (Speech bubble in blue square) today (17th Aug)

'Ah ha', I though, 'perhaps the EU have started sending out the 'Congrats - you're in the Ambassador program' notices that the lucky USA owners were getting,
but on looking @ it - it was actually the 'Welcome to Nintendo eShop' notification that was showing up as 'New'

Hang on - I already GOT this when I first joined up, why are you sending it to me again Nintendo ??
Do you think I'm a New member ?? If so does that mean I'm NOT a Ambassador, even though I've been a 3DS user since before 16 June - (I've got the 'What's new on 16 June' to prove it) ??

Has any other EU owners had this ??

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Lube_Skyballer said:
I had no Congrats message either. So I think it will be alright
So do I - but why did Nintendo send me a 'Welcome to eShop' message in the first place ??
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1