Nintendo 2DS - 10.5.0-30E

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Rodrigo Sousa, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Rodrigo Sousa
    OP

Rodrigo Sousa Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2016
    Hey, I'm back. My 2DS arrived right now and I installed BrowserHacks right away.
    The thing is, at MENUHAX installation I set "L" to be my Homebrew Laucher boot button.
    But, instead of that, my system won't turn on if I don't press L, Without pressing it will go to Homebrew Channel. Right.
    So, my question is, I want to downgrade to 9.2 (possible) but the question is, my FW when I leave the Browser it crashes (like payload but down screen says Home Menu and up is all particles messy), and if I leave other apps without clicking L, it will go to the Homebrew Launcher.
    Okay, at HBL when i go to SysUpdater, no steps appeir just like it's recommended to appeir.
    Can you guys help me?

2. Rodrigo Sousa
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2016
    Help please.

3. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Follow the guide in my sig~

4. Rodrigo Sousa
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2016
    I though of that, but how I will do it if I already have MenuHax? What do I do to remove it?

5. Rodrigo Sousa
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2016
    Fixed all bugs. I choosed type 2 instead of type 1 to boot. Sorry for the mess, just installed some legits CIA'S, I was going to downgrade but I got an error (It was because I wasn't at MenuHax) but I don't want to do more right now

6. Roomsaver

Roomsaver GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 7, 2015
    United States
    garfield kart grand prix
    You can just follow the guide and use menuhax as your entrypoint. If you only want EmuNAND, you can keep menuhax, but set up a boot manager. If you want A9LH then you can remove menuhax after downgrading to 9.2 and use browserhax. After you install A9LH you can install a CIA to your menu that will let you launch the homebrew menu so you won't need menuhax or browserhax!

Last edited by Roomsaver, Aug 19, 2016