Homebrew Nintendo 2DS - 10.5.0-30E

Rodrigo Sousa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'm back. My 2DS arrived right now and I installed BrowserHacks right away.
The thing is, at MENUHAX installation I set "L" to be my Homebrew Laucher boot button.
But, instead of that, my system won't turn on if I don't press L, Without pressing it will go to Homebrew Channel. Right.
So, my question is, I want to downgrade to 9.2 (possible) but the question is, my FW when I leave the Browser it crashes (like payload but down screen says Home Menu and up is all particles messy), and if I leave other apps without clicking L, it will go to the Homebrew Launcher.
Okay, at HBL when i go to SysUpdater, no steps appeir just like it's recommended to appeir.
Can you guys help me?

Rodrigo Sousa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fixed all bugs. I choosed type 2 instead of type 1 to boot. Sorry for the mess, just installed some legits CIA'S, I was going to downgrade but I got an error (It was because I wasn't at MenuHax) but I don't want to do more right now

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can just follow the guide and use menuhax as your entrypoint. If you only want EmuNAND, you can keep menuhax, but set up a boot manager. If you want A9LH then you can remove menuhax after downgrading to 9.2 and use browserhax. After you install A9LH you can install a CIA to your menu that will let you launch the homebrew menu so you won't need menuhax or browserhax!

Last edited by Roomsaver,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal