drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

Nobody has made one of these yet, have they?

I'm thinking something like what WiiBrew has

Obviously that list isn't complete, but it's a good starting point.

And that way when people here make homebrew, they can just edit the wiki and throw a link in there. Much simpler for someone like me than trying to search through all of gbatemp to find individual threads.

I'd be happy to set up a page on Wikia (or could we use 3DBrew?) if someone wants to throw some names at me to populate the list with.

Reactions: Margen67

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's not a bad idea, but it might not be such a good idea to separate 3DS homebrew by their different formats. Hopefully both .3dsx and .cia will be supported by developers at the very least. Meaning that a Ninjhax-specific wiki shouldn't be necessary.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I created and am mostly alone to maintain the wiki pages.
I think I covered all existing homebrew now, even the one not announced on gbatemp.
It lists all the homebrew format, either with old Launcher.dat or Gateway .3ds or ninjhax .3dsx
I think I still miss few PC applications (and make a nice layout, currently I did only a list).

Sometime I'm not sure which genre it is (Demo or Game, for example "Life" or "Water"). Feel free to reorder where you think it's best.

Each homebrew can specify in the infobox if it has support for cxi, dat, cia, 3ds, 3dsx, elf/bin.
Check here: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/BlargSnes

I hope other users will help to create new page, and update existing pages once it will be created.

Reactions: Saxer and Margen67

williamcesar2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a bad idea, but it might not be such a good idea to separate 3DS homebrew by their different formats. Hopefully both .3dsx and .cia will be supported by developers at the very least. Meaning that a Ninjhax-specific wiki shouldn't be necessary.

lol they won't

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0