Ninjhax crashes on 11.2

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by einhuman197, Dec 29, 2016.

1. einhuman197
    OP

einhuman197 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 17, 2015
    Germany
    Inside your bootloader (´◉◞౪◟◉)
    Hi
    Before you say "you are a noob you're too dumb for it": no. I'm not. I'll explain what I did:

I wanted the newest hax 2.8 on my n3ds 11.2. I had already set up hax 2.7. So I've deleted the save game with the keycombo and scanned the qr codes. So far so good. But when I tried to trigger the Exploit, my 3ds crashed. So I tried it again. Deleting and scanning. I've tried 4 times. Same result. It crashes. I've checked several times that I am using the correct version. But it's still crashing.
    How can I set up ninjhax?
    And please do not answer with: "Get Soundhax it's free and works". I know. I already have Soundhax. But I'm a sort of Exploit collector, I've almost every Exploit game on my 3ds. So please help me.
    New Nintendo 3DS, 11.2.0-35E.

Thanks for reading and thank for the help in advance.

2. EmanueleBGN

EmanueleBGN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2015
    Italy
    have you updated the boot.3dsx file? Re-download the starter.zip and replace your files

3. Somebody Whoisbored

Somebody Whoisbored it's all okeydokey

May 12, 2016
    United States
    hypeland
    I do know that *hax2.8 is still in beta, so it could be a problem with the exploit itself, and not the way you are using it. I'd say submit a bug report if no one finds a way to fix it. I wouldn't know how to troubleshoot this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. einhuman197
    OP

Aug 17, 2015
    Germany
    I did and it's still crashing. The Homebrew launcher itself is not the problem, when I open edit/qr code to trigger the Exploit it freezes and then the message: "an error occurred your systems will no restart" shows up.

5. einhuman197
    OP

Aug 17, 2015
    Germany
    The Exploit itself works with other entrypoints such as Soundhax, freakyhax and supermysterychunkhax. I've already reported the bug to Smea and he said that he is pretty sure it works on 11.2 n3ds.

6. Somebody Whoisbored

May 12, 2016
    United States
    hypeland
    I was more thinking that ninjhax wasn't working with *hax2.8, but what do i know, I have little understanding of how these exploits work together.

7. einhuman197
    OP

Aug 17, 2015
    Germany
    So I swapped the payload inside the cubic ninja savegame with the other app payload from the Homebrew launcher site. I've renamed it and tried it again. It still crashes. I think the breakout inside cubic ninja is faulty. I'll mail Smea.

8. Somebody Whoisbored

May 12, 2016
    United States
    hypeland
    Good luck, hope you get it to work.