Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

NinjaDS Ushape goes On Sale this week!

Same NinjaDS - New shape

The new NinjaDS Ushape that was announced long ago will go on sale this week through selected resellers (you can find them on the NinjaDS homepage.). The Ushape is a simple re-design of the original "sticky" NinjaDS and has all the same features and uses the same firmware.
The Ushape design hooks around the back of the DS and supports full size standard SD cards that slot into the top of the unit.

If you're wondering how the NinjaDS performs check out our review of the original NinjaDS at the link below!

• icon11.gif
    Discuss
    icon11.gif
    NinjaDS "Sticky" Review

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
QUOTE(http://www.ninjads.com/) said:
SUPERNES EMULATOR 0.2Version Released

SuperNintendo Emulator SNESDML 0.2 Released,Download it in our forums
Does anyone have a clue where this ominuous "forum" is they are talking about in this news post? Couldn't find it on their page... there's lot's of Flash based stuff on this site that doesn't work too well here. Anyone else here who has never heard of SNESDML? I'd love to give it a try... even though I suspect that it's just a hack of SNESDS, SnezziDS or SnemulDS.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(http://www.ninjads.com/) said:
SUPERNES EMULATOR 0.2Version Released

SuperNintendo Emulator SNESDML 0.2 Released,Download it in our forums
Does anyone have a clue where this ominuous "forum" is they are talking about in this news post? Couldn't find it on their page... there's lot's of Flash based stuff on this site that doesn't work too well here. Anyone else here who has never heard of SNESDML? I'd love to give it a try... even though I suspect that it's just a hack of SNESDS, SnezziDS or SnemulDS.

Here, try this link.

dLHa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bad marketing to release a cart that sticks out with the transition of companites going smaller with carts.
lecture.gif

Unless they're trying to be unique?

deathspawn999

Trophies
XP
Country
hahahahaha. that think is a joke. compare that to the ds-x coming out, and lol.

with a product sitting flush in slot1 devices, everyone is going to have to do that or they will lose business, even if the bulkier ones are SD based.

wasnt their a guy from the ninjads team bashing the ds-x? hahah.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Third time's the charm!
After months of people around here complaining that everything "sticks out", when I first saw the "tongue depressor" ninja, I had to laugh. "o that'll get a good reaction around here" I said to myself.
biggrin.gif

I guess this'll be a good option for all that have a bunch of SD cards. I think most people will either wait for the Pocket or buy a DSX though.

deathspawn999

Trophies
XP
Country
hahahahaha. that think is a joke. compare that to the ds-x coming out, and lol.

with a product sitting flush in slot1 devices, everyone is going to have to do that or they will lose business, even if the bulkier ones are SD based.

wasnt their a guy from the ninjads team bashing the ds-x? hahah.
thought that was the dslink?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That is really sad.....horrendous form as expected from this team. For this price with that form, it'd better automatically clean/wash my DS daily for me as well and acts as a printer.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only good thing about this is it takes cheap SD cards. This is way too big with all the other options that fit perfectly. If they were selling these quite cheap someone may actually buy them, but I can't imagine many being sold.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill