Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP

NinjaDS Firmware 1.05

Comes with new features!

The Ninja team informed me that they released a new version of the Microninja and NinjaDS firmware: version 1.05. Let's review the list of changes:

QUOTE said:
* NEW ENHANCED GUI/Environment including NINJAME

* NEW MULTIBOOT function,runs up to 10 Roms directly when making COMBOS

* Fixed LAG over several games....no more LAG on any game

* ADDED BAD UPGRADE Recovery System (Follow instructions about UPGRADE)

* Fixed English Training,42 Classics,etc,incremented compatiblity to EXCELLENCE

* Added COMPATIBLE ACTION REPLAY CHEATS ENGINE,supports EURO/JAP/USA .XML Cheat Files

NOTE:If you dont have 1.04Beta+RECOVERY SYSTEM installed please FOLLOW UPGRADE MANUAL to install it correctly and be able to do FUTURE UPGRADES

**RED NINJA VERSION IS NOT PRODUCED ANYMORE,BLUE STEEL VERSION IS THE ONLY ONE OFFICIAL VERSION SINCE 01/04/07**

So what do we have here? A GUI update that includes the infamous "Ninjame", a WiFi application used to transfer homebrew games from PC to DS and run them immediatly. An instant "multiboot" feature that lets you boot games on start-up depending on the key combination you've pressed. All in-game lags removed. Firmware recovery system fixed. And finally, Action Replay cheats support (if you're wondering whether or not this feature has anything to do with today's R4 news, then be reassured: I was personally sent the firmware a week ago and it already included all the above features).

Guys, that's what I call an upgrade!

download.gif
Download the update here

icon11.gif
Visit the official website: NinjaDS.com

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Haha I just could't think of a better timing to release the actionrplay function
smile.gif
Al those R4 fanbooys
tongue.gif

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe they're not fanboys. Maybe the R4 is just a really really good card?
I've owned most cards (my signature only shows the ones I currently have) and the R4 is definatly the best one...

- Sam

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't read Chinese... And I don't have a DS Link. Mind you, I don't have an X9 either (although I did have one).
But I have an R4, so let's hope the cheat system on that is good enough. I'm sure it will be.

- Sam

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe this is just the biggest r4 marketing scheme ever... what if the r4 team just bought out everyone and is implementing their features into every card and selling them under different aliases with slightly different features...

kinda like the R4 and M3 Simply right now...

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol, with the insta-boot you could fool someone into thinking that you had the actual game. Just set the DS to autoboot slot-1 and hold the correct buttons, and it goes straight into the game like a normal cart without showing any signs of a flashcart. Yay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1