gh0ce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am having a problem with the ninjads. I am getting the error:
ERROR: NO SD/CF CARD FOUND
I find this error strange as if there is no sd card in, the ninjads will not start up (black screen), but it loads until I try to access the sd card (ie through looking at media or attempting to run programs). Not too sure what caused the problem. It worked fine one day (was using beup) and when I started it up the next it wouldn't work. I had firmware 1.03 on the system.
I was thinking if there was a way to update the firmware through slot-2 it may be fixable. Other ideas are welcome though and I will give them a shot.
The official ninjads site (www.ninjads.com) appears to be down as well... but www.ninjads.com.cn seems to work.
thank you very much... I have only had the ninjads for 4 months and only had the problem for about 2 weeks so I would like to get it working again... otherwise I am looking at getting a new one (possibly the ds-x or a r4... not sure which yet...)
The Gh0ce_>0

gh0ce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have heard that the r4 sometimes has problems with the microsd slot so I thought that the ds-x might be a better solution, and the ds-x apparently works with wifi play (single cart and multi cart)... but the ds-x is a lot more expensive... dunno what I will do yet...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up