Gaming Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword countdown

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
cupajoe38 said:
Some of the greatest games in history use 3D characters on 2D backgrounds, such as Resident Evil and Final Fantasy VII. It's a classic-yet-new style.
That two games you mention have animated 2d backgrounds, I don't remember about RE, but FF7's pre-rendered backgrounds are definitely animated. And this, is one element I find NG:DS is lacking, I admit the game looks good, but it is also a bit dull, I mean, when I walk into the waterfall, the falling water is still, would have been better if they put some touch on it. However, the 3D models and animation are some of the best I have seen on the DS.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a pretty minor gripe. In those other games, there were things you may of had to search for. In this game it's all action. The background is just something that tells you were you are and a better alternative to staring at a blank background. Other than that it isn't a big deal.

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
test84 said:
NemesisHunter said:
test84 said:
Nintendo doesnt even have a store here, so its justified for me to moan!
and plus, we dont have copyright law, so downloading rom is legel!

*MOW HAHAHAHA*

*Goes running screamin*

Hey test84, judging from your profile, your country of origin is Japan :
doesn't that imply you have knowledge of japanese and thus, should settle with the original (J) release?
blink.gif

only god can judge me now, nobody else -2pac.

LMAO. owned. to. the. max.

utz030303

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
test84 said:
NemesisHunter said:
test84 said:
Nintendo doesnt even have a store here, so its justified for me to moan!
and plus, we dont have copyright law, so downloading rom is legel!

*MOW HAHAHAHA*

*Goes running screamin*

Hey test84, judging from your profile, your country of origin is Japan :
doesn't that imply you have knowledge of japanese and thus, should settle with the original (J) release?
blink.gif

only god can judge me now, nobody else -2pac.

ROFL!!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to change the subject a bit (though not the topic, of course), wanted to let everyone know that the harder difficulty in Dragon Sword has had me develop a slew of new scratches on my touch screen. The chapter six boss in hard mode is an ass-kicking but fun-as-hell boss, and everything after that doesn't just have bark, it has bite. The post-level challenges especially get really hard, with the number and fierceness of dudes the game throws at you. Hard mode should be fun for NG vets.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*Yawn

Mornin tempers. Should be only a few more hours till this hits stores here on the East Coast (US). Can't wait to pick this one up, turn it on it's side, and scratch the shit out of my new screen protector.
yaynds.gif

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Just to change the subject a bit (though not the topic, of course), wanted to let everyone know that the harder difficulty in Dragon Sword has had me develop a slew of new scratches on my touch screen. The chapter six boss in hard mode is an ass-kicking but fun-as-hell boss, and everything after that doesn't just have bark, it has bite. The post-level challenges especially get really hard, with the number and fierceness of dudes the game throws at you. Hard mode should be fun for NG vets.

Thanks for the info. I'm so happy I can finally start the U release. Nice to know that Hard Mode is a challenge.

Sorry about the scratches.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW, my Japanese sav file has been working just fine with the USA release. So, I get to keep all the unlockables I've earned from my previous three playthroughs.
yaynds.gif

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I am now playing Momiji(Rin) from my transfered save in the USA version, and I can't even beat the first boss, LOL, anyone knows if the Momiji game is any harder than Hard mode?

Xann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm right now fighting the last boss.

No matter how many times i fire arrows at the dragon, it won't just die. It only left very very very little hp. I'm kinda pissed right now. I tried so many times to beat that dragon, just now was my chance, but it just won't die, and I ended up got killed. XD

How you guys beat that thing...? Hope you guys can enlighten me. Thanks

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xann said:
Hey guys, I'm right now fighting the last boss.
No matter how many times i fire arrows at the dragon, it won't just die. It only left very very very little hp. I'm kinda pissed right now. I tried so many times to beat that dragon, just now was my chance, but it just won't die, and I ended up got killed. XD

How you guys beat that thing...? Hope you guys can enlighten me. Thanks.

Well, first of all, please use a spoiler section in your reply when talking about the final boss...
rolleyes.gif

To beat it:

You must make that last hit with the dragon sword.

Batman55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's pretty short... I beat the Japanese one once, and now I'm playing the US one. And yes, that last boss is insane!

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hey guys,I have problem with this game..
So I played it fine for like 30 minutes,and then switched to another game.
Also,there was a problem with somabringer's icon before,it had ninja gaiden's icon on it,somehow.
So I deleted somabringer from my card,and then I saw that Ninja Gaiden icon has been screwed up,it's white with some black things on it,and I can't start the game,I get a white screen immediately.

So how do I fix this?
Deleting the ROM and putting it back on the card can solve this problem?

Edit:
Nevermind,deleting and putting back the ROM solved it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Me niether, us north Koreans don't care