shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
we don't allow advertising here... although I'm not sure if that rule applies here...
But its moonbooks! Just like with the heroes comics!

biggrin.gif
Love that site.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.....what's the absolute goriest movie at MoonBooks? Preferably already in DPG format.

bobslack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
American film critic Roger Ebert has called Un chien andalou "the most famous short film ever made, and anyone halfway interested in the cinema sees it sooner or later, usually several times."

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm.....that's the GORIEST movie on Moonbooks? It's not even in color. I saw one slit eyeball (I have personal experience with getting an eyeball slashed open....my right eye....car battery....boom!), one severed hand, ants coming out of a dude's hand, some dead looking thing on a piano and what looked like bodies buried in the sand up to their waists at the end.

Couldn't really tell what I was looking at most of the rest of the time though. It didn't make a whole lot of sense.

It didn't seem all that gory to me.....I kept waiting for something truly disturbing to happen, but nothing really good ever seemed to happen. I need color too, black and white really kills the effect in a gore movie for me.

You've never seen the original Day of The Dead movie have you? Now THAT was gory.....gut spills, dude getting his arms and legs torn off while he's still alive and then munched upon. The final screech of his voice as the zombies pulled his head off. Good stuff! And I'm sure that wasn't the goriest movie ever either.

I can watch gore movies and eat strawberry shortcake at the same time. I'm sure I haven't seen the goriest out there, but what I have seen I found more like, "Whoah! Cool!" than disturbing....though Evil Dead was kinda creepy.....maybe it was just because I was fairly young when I saw that.....haven't seen it in a while.

Now I'm really jonesing for a good gore movie. The only ones I actually own are the Dawn of the Dead remake (lame) and Silent Hill (not exactly gory), so I kinda bummin' now.

bobslack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I dunno, maybe it's just me and eyes. I have eye issues. The original Night of the Living Dead is kinda gory. Also, Driller Killer, although I've not watched it personally.

We do need more gore though...

bobslack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I dunno, maybe it's just me and eyes. I have eye issues. The original Night of the Living Dead is kinda gory. Also, Driller Killer, although I've not watched it personally.

We do need more gore though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches