Naegi_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey everyone!

I decided to join this awesome community after a while of lurking and help out wherever i can :D

A bit about myself : Drawing and playing games are my passion and i hope that i can share this with you guys.
My go to console would be the PS Vita and im a big fan of the Danganronpa Series and Japanese MMO.

It's a little short but thanks for having me!

Last edited by Naegi_,
Reactions: Aracea and Meteor7

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Well then, welcome to the site!

If you're a fan of the Vita, I heavily recommend both Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Muramasa Rebirth, if you haven't played them already. They're both by Vanillaware, and are fairly similar in gameplay, so I'd recommend the former over the latter if I had to pick only one. Tales of Hearts R also gets a recommendation from me.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy stay here!

Reactions: Naegi_

Naegi_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What kind of thngs did you draw? :)
This is something im currently working on for the ongoing Closers Online competition.
I'm with my family over the holidays so i only have my Laptop with me :( .
It's not done yet, but i still hope that it will make a good impression and i might post some more in the future.
I also like to photoshop around as you can see in my Avatar picture.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well then, welcome to the site!

If you're a fan of the Vita, I heavily recommend both Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Muramasa Rebirth, if you haven't played them already. They're both by Vanillaware, and are fairly similar in gameplay, so I'd recommend the former over the latter if I had to pick only one. Tales of Hearts R also gets a recommendation from me.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy stay here!

I already played Muramasa Rebirth and agree that it's a good game. I'll definetly check out the other Games and see if i can buy myself a late Christmas present once i get back home :P

Attachments

• NaegiProgress.jpg
    NaegiProgress.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by Naegi_,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is something im currently working on for the ongoing Closers Online competition.
I'm with my family over the holidays so i only have my Laptop with me :( .
It's not done yet, but i still hope that it will make a good impression and i might post some more in the future.
I also like to photoshop around as you can see in my Avatar picture.
Well I'm not good with any of that stuff so I mean, good luck. Is a interesting contest, for artist. :P

I couldn't imaging trying to draw on a laptop, using a mouse or touchpad, either way is probably no where as accurate. Probably have a better precision using a 3DS or wii u with a stylus. :ninja:

Naegi_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I'm not good with any of that stuff so I mean, good luck. Is a interesting contest, for artist. :P

I couldn't imaging trying to draw on a laptop, using a mouse or touchpad, either way is probably no where as accurate. Probably have a better precision using a 3DS or wii u with a stylus. :ninja:

I actually drew this while at home but i couldn't finish it since i had to go visit my Family :D . I'm just finishing writing a decent background story for my Character and then ill post it.
I'll definetly post more art once i'm back home on my Computer where i have everything saved!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You need a Tylenol pm