Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have seen that quite some people are looking for NHSE
and since some people have a bit of an issue with pipelines + easier access,
i will update the attachment regularly.

I did not write this program nor change it in any way.

As for the usage.
You need to get your save folder from your switch to your pc and point the program to the location of the mainHeader.dat
The rest should be self explanatory.

If you got any troubles with getting this to run, feel free to ask.

Have fun and use at your own risk. Cheating can get you banned.

Pipeline Link: https://dev.azure.com/project-pokemon/NHSE/_build
Pipelin Link to the build in attachment: https://dev.azure.com/project-pokem...d=1326&view=artifacts&type=publishedArtifacts

Edit: Updated files

Attachments

• NHSE.zip
    3 MB · Views: 903
Last edited by Firerayn,

azariaspice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting a popup that says "To run this application you must install .NET Core." but I've installed it and it still pops up. Any ideas how to get past this?

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have seen that quite some people are looking for NHSE
and are apparently too lazy to google for a save editor for ACNH,
so i compiled the source from Github (from kwsch/NHSE)

I did not write this program nor change it in any way.

As for the usage.
You need to get your save folder from your switch to your pc and point the program to the location of the mainHeader.dat
The rest should be self explanatory.

If you got any troubles with getting this to run, feel free to ask.

Have fun and use at your own risk. Cheating can get you banned.

Why?
We can Download from the Pipeline. :D

Firerayn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Stoned do you know how many people apparently dont see that, or dont find the tutorial for that in a fixed post? :D Its simply easier for most people to just see "download here" and the reason for that for me is obvious, but not for everyone. TBH, it is easier for me to compile the github source than download from pipeline :D @azariaspice maybe wrong version?

Last edited by Firerayn,

megodinero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually upon further inspection, I wouldn't recommend anyone downloading this! It's not an official build, was compiled by a user "Patrick" who's username is sprinkled all over it and the checksum's do not match any of the known official builds, AKA it's potentially had it's code tampered with, and most importantly this executable does NOT pass online virus scan without flags while the latest official build from the pipeline passes with no issues!

Last edited by megodinero,

Firerayn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@megodinero the user ofc. comes from my copy of visual studio and what you see as checksum mismatch is what i stated above, i compiled it from the github source. so before you passively attack me, check the exec and the source and their behaviours, oh and read the thread man. also, you coulda put it all in one post, make up your mind on what you wanna write and tbh., rebuilding once a day is enough to have it stay in working form for me.

Based on the timeline and you writing another post instead of editing tho, i have to ask. are you trying to get your post count up or didnt you see the edit button?

Btw., yes Patrick is a name, as the popular tv show "Spongebob Squarepants" tought us.

Antivirus part no idea, didnt check the pipeline one. i guess its simply cause of a digital signage thingy.
But hey, thanks for the "attack" so that i can state some things. Also, either you are comparably old for someone who "claims" to be pro. It is allways refreshing to see people above 45 knowing computer stuff, but you should really pay attention to how you write man.
To make it simpler tho, your attitude and writing dont match your given age, leading me to believe you crated a fake account with fake data to annoy people, and since i now knew the pipeline are after Stoned pointed it out, maybe you shoulda waited for another update on this thread, which then contains the compiled source by the original owner instead of doing a passive aggressive post.

Btw. maybe it was also my lack of time, that i didnt update it yet. even at my age people have to work to get money xD

This Thread was meant to help people avoid navigating thru pipeline or having to compile it themselves.

Last edited by Firerayn,

megodinero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wowwww, lemme unpack all that backlash a bit:
Hi there Patrick, I'm Megan, and I'm 27. I know my profile says my birthday is 01/01/1970, thank you for all the profile attention, but that's obviously a generic date. And I'm not attacking you, in fact I never mentioned you at all. I'm warning people that they shouldn't download executable files compiled by others. Especially when there's an official pre-compiled source readily available. Throw in a checksum mis-match, and I think any informed bystander would agree on this, hopefully even yourself if you were removed from the equation.
But none of that matters anymore, as you just edited the attachment to a pipeline build and updated your post with links back to it. And this honestly could be a great resource for users here to easily find NHSE, I just hope that it stays updated for them with a project that is in its infancy, evolving multiple times daily, and is on a continuous integration and delivery pipeline that will spit out new builds with every change...

Reactions: IZUNYA

Firerayn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@deejay87 it was just simpler for me to use github so far, never sen pipeline before.
I also took the part of critics that was proper and adjusted the thread.
@megodinero cant be bothered to read a full block of text. But if you dont want any backlash, then beware of what and how you write it. I am fine with criticism and ofc you can say your opinion on adjustments or improvements of the thread. Edit: went thru it, like i said, its not the what, its the how. And i know, most people don't notice how what they write, might affect others so i was pointing that out. What i wanted to tell you, between the lines, is that not everyone is a liar or whatever and either u give someone a basic amount of trust or not. You shoulda just said something like: Just upload the file from the pipeline here, so that its safe. Which is btw, what i did yesterday.
@WaitWhatBro use JKSV like stoned pointed out or the AC save backup app you can find in hbappstore. Checkpoint doesnt support it yet.

Last edited by Firerayn,

KAMEHb

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello
I have imported some villagers into my game using NHSE, i want to know how to prepare a villager for "moving out"? My friend with its unhacked switch wants a villager from my island.
Thanks

Spoofay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a compiled version of the latest update that works on 1.2.0
I just figured I would put in here since I feel making a new thread that essentially is for the same reason is not needed and I am not gonna do it just to have owner over the OP might as well continue this one as its for the same thing/reason :)

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...a981f8933ef218f6552814cf54a55338d32/detection

Enjoy
-Spoof

Attachments

• NHSE.rar
    3.3 MB · Views: 280
Last edited by Spoofay,
Reactions: mathew77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users