I'm a multiplatform, Microsoft and Amazon licensed developer. I create some games for PC, Wii, and Android with "some" assets I find on tMR and tSR.
I do also computer generated imagery with Blender Cycles and modelisation with 3ds max, and now, processor architecture design (FPGA).
I am not very much in the GBATemp "trend", so you can find more about me on other places, like The VG Resource for example.
Small summary of the projects I got/am involved in, along the years. It's also important to notice that some projects unfortunately died, or have been lost (although you can find some backed content on the Internet Archive/Wayback Machine). In no particular order, or let's say my brain order:
- Sonic Colors PC Port (tests, more on YT, as owner)
- Perfect Dark PSP/maybe PC Port
- New Super Mario Bros U port for Wii (as owner)
- Super Mario 3D Revolution Unity Framework (as owner)
- Mario Kart 8/Super Mario 3D World PC port (Unity, as owner)
- VGMaps, The Models Resource, MK8 DLC extraction
- Sonic Runners Archive project
- Breath of the Wild Wii port
- Super Mario Odyssey Wii port
- Super Mario Galaxy 2: A New Universe (as owner)
- MLG New Super Luigi Bros Wii
- Mario Kart Wii Neo Bowser City CT
- Super Mario Galaxy: The Lost Levels
- Atmosphere eLua Toolkit (Sonic Colors level properties editor, as owner)
- modtendo! Mod Store (as owner)
- Pixelmon Generations
I am still sure that I forgot some.
And professionally talking, there's a lot more. Like something related with the NASA for example... yeah, I know.
And some good quotes:
"I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft." -Bill Gates.
"If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people." - Chinese proverb.
"A true friend is someone who is there for the downs where other will just fly away and see you like they never knew you" -my own conclusion.