Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
KingdomBlade said:
Schlupi said:
NONE. Release ALL the good games on teh 3DS.
tpi.gif

[sarcasm]Yes, methinks that CoD and HD games and PS3 ports would be REALLY good for the 3DS.[/sarcasm]

Your post made me twitch due to the sheer fanboyish-ness of it. I know it was a joke, but still...

On the topic, Monster Hunter, A KH game that isn't a backstory or a spin off, or a remake, and that is actually relevant to the plot, Katamari, Rock Band Unplugged thing, God Of War, Dissidia 3 (OMFG), Some sort of FF game or remake, some sort of original square enix title, a monster collection game, PS2 ports (Shadow of the Colossus and Psychonauts, as mentioned), a Valkyrie game, a nice racer (Burnout or NFS), a nice platformer (Sly?), Persona game, a Chrono Cross remake (this is just a far away dream), a good minigame collection, and to be honest, I have no idea why I suddenly thought of this, but Tap Tap would work fantastically for the PSV.
A Valkyrie game is a dream even farthest than Chrono Cross.
In the mean time, FRONTIER GATE! Which undeniably looks a lot like Valkyrie Profile Lenneth/Silmeria.
Also, if Frontier Gate is fun I'd like to see a sequel on PSV. I've grown to love tri-Ace's HD looks, even if the characters look like creepy dolls sometimes.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disgaea 3 and 4 ports. Please Sony? I don't wanna buy a PS3 just to play that series, no matter how much ass it kicks...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
HD Dissidia? Holy crap, sign me up.

This this this this this.

I enjoyed my PSP before I even played Dissida but it rocketed above the DS for me when I played Dissidia. I'm not even a big Final Fantasy fan but it was still an excellent ARPG/fighter hybrid that just oozed content and fun. I'd probably say it's the handheld game to beat, outside of maybe Monster Hunter.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Slyakin said:
HD Dissidia? Holy crap, sign me up.

This this this this this.

I enjoyed my PSP before I even played Dissida but it rocketed above the DS for me when I played Dissidia. I'm not even a big Final Fantasy fan but it was still an excellent ARPG/fighter hybrid that just oozed content and fun. I'd probably say it's the handheld game to beat, outside of maybe Monster Hunter.
Really? I don't remember you being this pumped about Dissidia in your blogs and reviews.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Now that I have played the glory that is Nier, I hope there's a sequel for it. Seeing as it didn't sell too well on PS3/360, I could see a sequel being made for PSV, if released at the right time.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Really? I don't remember you being this pumped about Dissidia in your blogs and reviews.

I did give Dissida 012 a 9.5/10. I was reluctant to play it but as Dissidia 012 was coming out, I decided to try the original and found it to be quite fun. 012 just removed all the issues from the first game (that stupid Destiny Points system for single player) and added a heaping lot of new stuff to do (the original campaign, a new campaign, ANOTHER new campaign, the Logs or whatever you call them, Labyrinth Mode, and your standard suite of versus modes).

Dissidia 012 and Peace Walker are pretty much the prime examples of what current handheld gaming should be.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DJ Max Portable 4. A REAL DJ Max game, not something awful like DJ Max Portable 3.
Ys 8, and Ys 4, and 5 remakes.
Tactics Ogre/Ogre battle series continuation.

Well, the last part can't happen since Matsuno works at Level 5 now... I just want a good library before I quit video games once and for all.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Goli said:
Now that I have played the glory that is Nier, I hope there's a sequel for it. Seeing as it didn't sell too well on PS3/360, I could see a sequel being made for PSV, if released at the right time.
I don't want Square to touch Nier.

Cavia is dead.

A new Nier wouldn't be a Nier game at all.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
The only thing that would make me want to have a Vita is a Kingdom Hearts game. But it's not exactly a wish.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
A new Monster Hunter game is enough for me. Not MH 3 Special/X/Unite or that kind but a really a new MH game. That will be the signal I'm waiting to be hyped about the PSV.

Serina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:

The only experience I've had with Nier is a review that didn't praise it too highly. was it good?

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Going from what I like from the previous PSP
1.MH game
2. AC game
3. please please please Demon Soul esque game
4. MGS
5.KH
6. Non remake FF, well remake FF would also be fine if they are improved by large margin and not just ports like FF4 , I am thinking along the line of FF3 on DS
7. Gundam games
8. batshit ammount of RPG

LeahLuvsYou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
machomuu said:

I did give Dissida 012 a 9.5/10. I was reluctant to play it but as Dissidia 012 was coming out, I decided to try the original and found it to be quite fun. 012 just removed all the issues from the first game (that stupid Destiny Points system for single player) and added a heaping lot of new stuff to do (the original campaign, a new campaign, ANOTHER new campaign, the Logs or whatever you call them, Labyrinth Mode, and your standard suite of versus modes).

Dissidia 012 and Peace Walker are pretty much the prime examples of what current handheld gaming should be.

Dissidia 3 with like four player support *0* and one that takes place in a different world, preferably with towns and cities and stuffs would be neat! And include Ashe and X-2 Yuna. (Hate on me if you wishhh >_

Serina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind getting a little Spyro action - provided that someone with competence actually designed the game. those used to be good. (the 3d platformer has died)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-