Ngamer review scores

pilotwangs

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sometimes people post the review scores from Nintendo power ,but I thought it'd be fun to post the scores from a UK magazine that I get.
-----------------

Wii

Lego Batman(Wii)-84%
Star Wars:The force unleashed(Wii)-76%
Wario land:The shake Dimension(Wii)-74%
Samba de Amigo(Wii)-60%
Madden NFL 09(Wii)-78%
Fatal Frame IV(Wii)-90%

DS

Madden NFL 09(DS)-69%
Spore Creatures(DS)-60%
Viva Pinata(DS)-85%
Dragon Quest IV(DS)-81%
Ankh(DS)-50%
Pray:The stars(DS)-72%
Football Director DS(DS)-70%
International Athletics(DS)-48%
Doki Doki Majo Shinpan duo(DS)-40%
KORG DS-10(DS)-77%
Rhythm Tengoku Gold(DS)-80%
Jewel Quest:Expeditions(DS)-78%
Othello de othello DS(DS)-31%
Steal Princess:Touzoku Oujo(DS)-71%
Red Bull BC one(DS)-32%
Mah Jong quest:Expeditions(DS)-72%
Windy X Windam(DS)-40%
Touch de taikyaku!:Yawaraka Sensha(DS)-63%
Panda-San Nikki(DS)-62%

Wiiware

SBCG4AP:E1-HR(Wiiware)-4/5
Frat party games:Pong toss(Wiiware)-1/5
Wild West guns(Wiiware)-3/5

--------------------

Remember that the UK get alot of games later than everyone else,so some of the games reviewed may seem a bit old.
They had Previews of Mad World,Captain Rainbow,Flower,sun and rain,Trackmania DS and a bunch of other stuff.

Also,next issue is gonna have lots of info on GTA DS,even though Ill find out all I need online before it comes out.

For the moment,I can't be bothered typing out the reviews,but maybe tomorrow Ill be up for it,so if anyone wants to read one,post which game and I might type it up tomorrow.

Edit:Offical Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=68857610382

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Can't wait for Fatal Frame IV
happy.gif

And what is "SBCG4AP:E1-HR(Wiiware)" ????

nvm

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm also pretty surprised that SPORE got such a low score... But I'm still going to try it anyway! And since Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise has been getting generally positive reviews, it's a must try for me now!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trolly said:
How come they've reviewed some Japanese games? Makes no sense at all...

Besides, Rhythm Tengoku Gold deserves much more than 80%. Also, strange Spore Creatures got 60%, IGN has been bigging it up like crazy.
Not bought it for a years but I do remember that they had this great little Japanese section. I welcome it, that got me onto the original Rhythm Tengoku. I've fount there scores in the past to be pretty spot on at times, not sure what they are like now though.

Not surprised about Spore Creatures, apart form IGN it seems that everyone else rated it about the same and to be honest I think its kinda right. Though I loved it at first it kinda got repetitive and boring. Lack depth & was obviously aimed at the younger crowd.

Hoping Samba de Amigo is better than what they say it was, though from what I've read in various playtests, the controls aren't as good as the original.

Surprised about LEGO Batman getting such a high score though, hopefully it'll be good.
Shame about Pray:The stars, though 72% ain't that bad a score I expected this game to be one of those hidden classics. Still would play it, should have been released March 2007.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If pilotwangs doesn't, I'll post a scan later. Gonna buy this myself, its unusual for Brit mags to review stuff before I read reviews on the net.

Will post other scans if required.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
If pilotwangs doesn't, I'll post a scan later. Gonna buy this myself, its unusual for Brit mags to review stuff before I read reviews on the net.

Will post other scans if required.

Good good, although I might buy it myself ha. Not a fan of magazines but this could be a one off, the reviews seem interesting.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir-Fritz said:
NGamer really is a good magazine. We even occasionally see it in newagents in oz, too bad i cant really subscribe. I didnt even know lego batman was out yet?
Its not out until October 10th.

EDIT: Can't find an issue of this anywhere, only the one with WiiSports Resort.

Going to Chelmsford in a bit though so maybe I can get it there, unless those who have got it, got it through their door and that its not on sale yet, I know that some mags are released to subscribers a week before the shops have it.

Also for those interested, Official Nintendo Magazine rated the Wii version of The Force Unleashed 82%.

pilotwangs

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thax said:
Can you post the review of Star Wars Force Unleashed please!
smile.gif

Ill wait to see if Hadrian scans it,if not then Ill either scan it tonight or type it tomorrow morning.

@Hadrian
The magazine is still rather good,but alot of the staff have left,such a Greener
frown.gif
Also,you may find it hard to get a hold of the latest issue,but I got it early from a subscription.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?