jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
News, as the title says.
I have some news of which might be of interest towards you.

I am resuming my progress as of now, on:
--
NDSCreator
Zelda: OOP

--

After learning some valuable coding techniques, I released how much riots I caused in this forum. Business about unfinished projects, bad behavior and flame.
I have changed since then and I apologize for what I have done.

Anyways, here is the ref.
Zelda: Oracle of Past [NDS Homebrew] was permanently deleted, and re-built. It has various engines, that I hand coded, that work a charm. Many of you didn't, and may still not believe my coding abilities, so Zelda will be open-source after release.
NDSCreator, has also been re-done, and features Events, Sprites, Functions, Backgrounds, Sounds.
I am extremely happy with it as of now, because it has a very innovative interface, and is designed for the new comers to NDS homebrew.

On other related news, I am the main coder of Kakashi:The Search for Tingle, by Zelda in
my Pocket
and I hope it will be finished by the next term.

Thanks for all of your support,
Alex

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
worlok375 said:
I don't think I can forgive you yet.... *sniff*
hate2.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
For the most part, I think your news could have been placed in a blog...I mean its great and all knowing that you are attempting something again, but I find it kind of pointless to post a thread about it unless you already have something done...

Skullcollector said:
On other related news, I am the main coder of Kakashi:The Search for Tingle, by Zelda in
my Pocket
and I hope it will be finished by the next term.
I kind of got that from the engine that was released...

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Congratulations and no, it isn't ready. It still has a long way to go before release, and let me tell you, screenshots won't come too soon either.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
Many lives were lost (aka banned) in The War of Zelda (WIP) (my thread) due to the fire (flames).

Well the fact you said you finished, then postponed the release date, then postponed it again and again, then basically ousted that it wasn't even started, then abandoned it, then started a new project, then abandoned that, then started another project, then abandoned that, hasn't exactly gotten you the best reputation or respect around here.

...And we don't need constant updates of your progress on these "projects". Just actually work on the game and when you actually get something significant done then make a thread for the game. We don't need a bunch of threads advertising the same project.

...Especially if that project never gets finished.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL Zelda: OOP
OOP sounds funny
tongue.gif

Anyways, I really hope this turns out well
biggrin.gif

Plus, what is NDScreator?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Crazzy1 said:
LOL Zelda: OOP
OOP sounds funny
tongue.gif

Anyways, I really hope this turns out well
biggrin.gif

Plus, what is NDScreator?
NDSCreator was something he attempted and it vanished off the face of the planet. As long as you remember that most of the stuff he has made hasn't touched the internet in anything but words and an engine where you walk endlessly without any aim as of yet, then you are up to date with his stuff so far. That isn't to say that I totally don't think he will ever release something particularly amusing, its just that at the moment, he has had a really bad start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm