Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
119787-MILLA.jpg

"2007's Resident Evil: Extinction left itself wide open for a sequel, so you probably already knew it was coming. Now, new rumors surrounding the upcoming (and obvious) sequel have hit the Internet.

Word on the street is that Paul Anderson will once again be writing the screenplay, and once again won't be coming back to direct. The rumors suggest that in terms of the film's tone, it'll be closer to Resident Evil: Apocalypse, 'but with better dialogue.' (What, no 'GTA, Motherfucker! Oh, yeah! Ten points'?)

If the Resident Evil films did anything right, it's throwing in scenes of Milla Jovovich kicking ass. Well, those are back -- a martial arts choreographer has been tapped for the film. And if rumors are to be believed, Milla will possibly be kicking ass in Alaska and Tokyo."

Source (Contains Some Spoilers)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh dear, after the third one I was really hoping they wouldn't. Absolutely loved the first one, but the end of the world was a bit much.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
First was great, second was...meh, third was just horrible. I really wish they would have based it more on the game... I hate the whole "Alice has superpowers" thing. That and Nemesis being a good guy.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will side with War and Psyfira on this one. Zombie apocalypse is a great theme and yet they borked it.

@kobykaan as I understand it the game and the film are in name and general background only, I did however really enjoy that one. The character running was a bit odd but otherwise pretty good. I suggest people hunt down that version.

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what was the end of the last movie? I saw it in theatres, but I can't remember it.
(put in spoilers)

PS: It just seemed like the last 2 movies were parodies of the first. Psh!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...