Newest Random Member: mortensolheim

Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
223
Trophies
1
Age
30
XP
580
Country
United States
49Tmx.png
​
Hello, and welcome to the Submission, Newest Random Member!​
​
This is in the alpha stages, as I don't know how I will conduct this(or how long I will conduct this for at a time). You don't have to participate in this if you don't want to.​
​
Rules: Simply go to the person's profile(in this case, it's mortensolheim) and leave them a message. A simple "Hello, new member!" would suffice.​
​
^That is the same message displayed on the last submission of NRM. Can anyone explain to me in a PM how "User links" work? I read the BB Codes thing, but I still don't get it.
​
This is gonna be a weekly thing that I will conduct, and will be any random day out of the week, and each new week will start on Sunday(so yesterday was last week).
​
If anyone wants to help me format this thread to make it look cooler and more appealing, feel free to PM Me.​
​
​
​
​
​
 

Site & Scene News