jd345

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
lol how about "Frosty Flames", then you would have to worry about if it was used or not(hoping)

Frostingflames Volcaneo sounds more unique, but names are just names, but idel names are something
lecture.gif

veganjustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, are we going to have to run the batch fix for this game too? lol

Secondly, I am up for beta testing. So is my 5 year old, he has already beat NSMBW and would love to get in on it. He'll spot more crap than I will. lol

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
metroid4life14 said:
I would join... unfortunatlely I don't have any skills to contribute -_-'
that was pointless....

I would rule the world... unfortunately I don't have any skills to contribute -_-'
You pointing out the pointlessness of my post was just as pointless as my original pointless post
tongue.gif

Painguy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey just wondering if there is a new site up for this project. Is it dead? i was modeling a world map, and got a email for an IRC chat, but the channel was down sooo yeah..... any way thx let me know whats up

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Far from dead my friend!!!

http://webchat.freenode.net/
Go there, enter whatever nick you want
enter > (without the ) into the channel
discuss the project with us, and let us know what world you want to join. It's THAT EASY!!!!

P.S. our new home (a forum) is currently under construction, will be up soon!

Raffy209

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@skawo
1. I was only pointing out the DK thing because of your complaints that Chill-Char was not in a previous game. Nowhere did I say it should be in the game because it was in a DK game.
2. How does it not sound Mario-y? It's creative and catchy - much moreso than Freezeflame.
3. I'm pretty sure that some of the current names are just placeholders until better names are found; nothing's finalized by this stage. I mean, how can World 2 be Sewer Systems? It's bland and generic; not very Mario-y at all.
Remember, the names were just ideas to provide something to think about.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Raffy209 said:
3. I'm pretty sure that some of the current names are just placeholders until better names are found; nothing's finalized by this stage. I mean, how can World 2 be Sewer Systems? It's bland and generic; not very Mario-y at all.

You would be very wrong, I think. These names were up since December, they were changed a little and now are as they are. Where you were then?

QUOTE said:
I am yet to see any of you guys besides Skawo

Pop
mellow.gif
What.

Secondly, I am up for beta testing. So is my 5 year old, he has already beat NSMBW and would love to get in on it. He'll spot more crap than I will. lol

Batch fix? No. Why?

Ok, but it has to be _BETA TESTING_. NOT playing. That means, searching for issues with the level. For example, checking every wall with a propellor suit, if it's not possible to somehow 'stand' on it's 'top'. And it also means playing the level over and over again. And I don't think your sister will care about that stuff. Just saying.

veganjustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skawo96 said:
QUOTE said:

Batch fix? No. Why?

Ok, but it has to be _BETA TESTING_. NOT playing. That means, searching for issues with the level. For example, checking every wall with a propellor suit, if it's not possible to somehow 'stand' on it's 'top'. And it also means playing the level over and over again. And I don't think your sister will care about that stuff. Just saying.

It was a joke, remember the fixes we had to run on the original game? It was just a joke.

I know what beta testing is, I've tested numerous softwares before, I know what it is, not sure what my sister has to do with anything, since she doesn't exist.
But, again, I know what it is.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
veganjustice said:
skawo96 said:
QUOTE said:

Batch fix? No. Why?

It was a joke, remember the fixes we had to run on the original game? It was just a joke.

I know what beta testing is, I've tested numerous softwares before, I know what it is, not sure what my sister has to do with anything, since she doesn't exist.

Brother, I was sleepy when I wrote that
tongue.gif

Raffy209

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skawo96 said:
Raffy209 said:

You would be very wrong, I think. These names were up since December, they were changed a little and now are as they are. Where you were then?
Not here, I can tell you that. In fact, I just found out about this game only about week ago.

veganjustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skawo96 said:
veganjustice said:
skawo96 said:
QUOTE said:

Batch fix? No. Why?

Brother, I was sleepy when I wrote that
tongue.gif

Hahaha, than all is well. I think I was drunk when I wrote mine. heh

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is an excellent idea - i was away and missed all the new threads , but i was even thinking about something like this myself last month.
Well done on getting it going and best of luck with everything - i hope it works out.

Correct me if im wrong :
It'll be the first international community made game playable on a console that will be free and legally downloadable ? ... or is the plan to sell it once its done ?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
This is an excellent idea - i was away and missed all the new threads , but i was even thinking about something like this myself last month.
Well done on getting it going and best of luck with everything - i hope it works out.

Correct me if im wrong :
It'll be the first international community made game playable on a console that will be free and legally downloadable ? ... or is the plan to sell it once its done ?
Of course it'll be free.

zonron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! just registered for this thread, this is a pretty interesting homebrew. one question though. This will be a stand alone game with 100% custom made levels made by the community correct?(Don't want to go threw 20 pages to find the answer.)

Also i would like to help however i can. I'm pretty good with a computer and i don't mind spending hours on my wii finding bugs people missed when creating a level.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
zonron said:
Hi! just registered for this thread, this is a pretty interesting homebrew. one question though. This will be a stand alone game with 100% custom made levels made by the community correct?(Don't want to go threw 20 pages to find the answer.)

Also i would like to help however i can. I'm pretty good with a computer and i don't mind spending hours on my wii finding bugs people missed when creating a level.

Not stand-alone, will need the original New SMB Wii disc.

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but if i owned a backup could i insert the custom .arc levels (they are .arc format aren't they?) to make them playable couldn't I?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright