MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That looks good Mooseknuckle2000, I still say that it'd be better with a nice 'NEW' there and where you've put custom adventure, put plus instead?

i'm putting so much stain on this 'NEW super mario bros wii PLUS' is because i'm trying to determine which would look better by looks
smile.gif

and since it's just a addon to the original, it kinda feels like a plus, yano?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
People, It sounds really bad if "Custom" is in the title...I mean really.
Think, like:
Custom Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Motherbrainsbrai

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i honestly think Newer SMB wii is the best so far. it should be a play on words on that

Posts merged

i honestly think Newer SMB wii is the best so far. it should be a play on words on that

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll agree with the "CUSTOM" comment, that it could sound better...
But honestly, I would hope the name would have something more to do with the style of design rather then just PLUS
Everyone who designs a game could be PLUS.

But for example, if we decided to do a game where level 1 was all water, 2 was all forest, 3 was all in the air, 4 outer space, 5 lava etc
we could call the game, New Super Mario Bro's Wii - Elements

That's just an example, but simply adding PLUS to an existing title just don't do it for me.

This is definitely gonna have to go through a few votes
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psst... Retro themed levels. Not remakes, but done in the general style of other Mario games with custom 8-bit music and everything. Mayhaps create the levels out of just tiles to make them look like over-sized pixels??? The brick blocks are especially good for that. Just some food for thought.

PS: Check my signature. :3

BulletBillTime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We will when the editor comes out.

Anyhow, new idea: A Sinking/Flooded Castle. The level starts inside the castle which has a rising / falling water level. However, when you take a pipe to the rooftop, the water level rises just below and a big bass fish appears and chases you.

Not sure about the battle though.

oops_ur_dead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember that it is unlikely we will be able to add any game mechanics that the game doesn't already explicitly have. Just remember this when you are thinking of ideas: try to limit yourself to what is already in the game.
Anyway, we should create some sort of online directory or organizational tool where we can store level concepts, sprites etc. That way we dont have a disorganized mess of ideas.
Right now we should decide: What should the "storyline" be and what should the themes of the 8 worlds be?

BulletBillTime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oops_ur_dead said:
Remember that it is unlikely we will be able to add any game mechanics that the game doesn't already explicitly have. Just remember this when you are thinking of ideas: try to limit yourself to what is already in the game.

The big bass fish and rising/falling water levels ARE in the game, and both appear in 6-5.

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
oops_ur_dead said:
Anyway, we should create some sort of online directory or organizational tool where we can store level concepts, sprites etc. That way we dont have a disorganized mess of ideas.
Right now we should decide: What should the "storyline" be and what should the themes of the 8 worlds be?
Storyline... hmm... I want to say something along the lines of Bowser stealing Peach, and Mario going to save her. I know that's a bit farfetched but it could work.

Posts merged

QUOTE(oops_ur_dead @ Nov 23 2009, 06:28 PM) Remember that it is unlikely we will be able to add any game mechanics that the game doesn't already explicitly have. Just remember this when you are thinking of ideas: try to limit yourself to what is already in the game.
Storyline... hmm... I want to say something along the lines of Bowser stealing Peach, and Mario going to save her. I know that's a bit farfetched but it could work.

Timmy5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jordan10la said:
jceggbert5 said:
joker92092 said:
FGOD said:
i'm in for testing
smile.gif
me too

Me Three!!!!!
Same here if you ever need anyone.
same Here, and I guess I could try to add a few levels in once I get the hang of the editing.

Can it be set up where we can choose 2 different versions of the game

NEWer Super Mario bros Wii : Mario
NEWer Super Mario bros Wii : Luigi!

Where player one is either Mario or Luigi from the start, or is that a bit much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone