Country
United States
EE99W1X.png

VixWasHere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a problem that someone here might be able to solve. I am attempting to run Newer Super Mario Bros. DS on my DSi system via SD card. I have several other homebrew/hack titles, so I know that the homebrew menu on my DSi is functional. What I'm getting at is that whenever I try to run NSMB, I am met with a solid white screen. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

SwaGoat

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
you can just buy an r4 clone for under 10$ put the game there and baam physical release you can print your sticker and cover very easily.
It's not the same,but anyone should refrain from buying knock-off games that are either romhacks/translations. They're making money out of someone else's work,which isn't even meant to be sold. Only reason I'd understand that would be if it's an old game,and really cheap,but even then,it's pretty disrespectful to the creator of the romhack/translation.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
They're making money out of someone else's work,which isn't even meant to be sold. Only reason I'd understand that would be if it's an old game,and really cheap,but even then,it's pretty disrespectful to the creator of the romhack/translation.
I agree, but ROM hacks released on cartridges usually don't make you pay for the game itself (which you can still download for free), but the manufacturing and shipping costs of the cart itself.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so I finally finished the game today after days of hard work..

I have 2 stars on my save files, 1 guess for completing the game and 1 for 99 lives ?

Would anybody know how I can get 5 shiny stars on this ?

TIA

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have 2 stars on my save files, 1 guess for completing the game and 1 for 99 lives ?
It's been a while, but as I recall, you get one star for completing the game, another star for completing all levels and finding all exits, and a third star for finding and spending all star coins.

Reactions: peteruk

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's been a while, but as I recall, you get one star for completing the game, another star for completing all levels and finding all exits, and a third star for finding and spending all star coins.

thank you....

I defo completed it 100% - found all exits as well, pretty sure I spent all star coins, guess I'll need to check on that though

So there's just 3 stars for the save file ?

Reactions: kop365
D

Deleted User

Playing it on my N3DS with cia forwarder

Totally love the game, far better than nsmb and even nsmb2

Awesome game which I spent a lot of hours swearing and screaming at to complete :rofl2:
yeah i played it on 3ds too, THIS should've been the sequel to nsmb. Nsmb2 isn't bad by any means but seeing gold coins everywhere gets repetitive and annoying.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work