Newbie question about save games.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by trillo, May 30, 2008.

1. trillo
    OP

trillo Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2008
    United States
    I purchase a DSTT basically because I was tired of lugging a case around that contains my DS and the 37 cartridges I own. It is so much easier to carry just the DS with the 37 games loaded on the DSTT.

However as you know, all the games I loaded are like brand new and do not have my save games, what is the best way (easiest) to move my save games from my cartridges to the DSTT. I searched but have not found anything that would help, or if I did I did not recognize it.

I also have an EZ-Flash V 3 in 1, to use with home brew apps if that can be utilized for this process.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

2. sylux92

sylux92 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Rudolphs NDS backup tool will get your saves off cartridges using your 3in1, download here

3. Curley5959

Curley5959 CCC Member!

Feb 2, 2008
    Australia
    Do you use wifi to get the backups off the real card.. Cause i dont know if theres an adapter or not to plug ds cartrides via usb ports..

[​IMG]

4. sylux92

sylux92 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    You can use wifi, or you can use the 3in1 to backup your saves.

5. trillo
    OP

trillo Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2008
    United States
    Thanks for the direction, those tools work great!

Rudolph is my hero.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice