Newbie post R4 gold frozen

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ayuzav, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ayuzav
    OP

ayuzav Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2013
    United States
    My son has a DsiXL with an R4 Gold Pro cart from r4i-gold.com. It was working fine until today when you select the cart from the ds menu it got stuck on the 'Loading' screen. I turned it off few times and now both screens just stay white when you select the cart from the main menu. I tried formatting it and loading updates from the cart's site but no success. Is this card dead now ? Any help appreciated.

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    If there's another DS model you can get to try running the cart on, that would help troubleshoot the issue.

3. digitalgames2013
    This message by digitalgames2013 has been removed from public view by Costello, Aug 19, 2013.
    Jul 11, 2013
  4. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    normally the SD card that the issue if you get stuck on loading screens and White screens

5. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    what on earth are you talking about. its typical that flash kits fail for no reason? they problems could be a corrupted msd card, a corrupted bootloader, or even a contact issue. do not instantly suggest that users must run out and buy a new kit, regardless of the fact that they are running a poorly supported clone. your comments, 17 posts into being a member, do nothing but cause frustration and panic for the user.

-another world