Australia
still no proof and this comes from some site that i've never heard of
tongue.gif

awsome8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok then. but i remember seeing it some where else aswell but i guess we will jus have to wait till E3

i just realised, if that concept art of the game wasnt allowed to be photographed or anything, then how the hell was it able to be leaked?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
awsome8 said:
ok then. but i remember seeing it some where else aswell but i guess we will jus have to wait till E3

i just realised, if that concept art of the game wasnt allowed to be photographed or anything, then how the hell was it able to be leaked?

In the beginning people who saw it just drawed it on paper later on.
I don't know how they got the whole picture though.

xamorok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In terms of the question about MM, i loved it. in terms of this discussion, i think its a given that we will see this at the e3, prolly in playable form. I for one wish they went cell-shaded, i loved WW, but they arent, so oh well. As for this being a direct sequel of oot, I have a hard time seeing that in context with the GT split time theory. I would hope this would take place sometime past link to the past or between it and majoras mask, as i felt the twilight princess direction was a bit meh. Definitly hoping for some sick archery action though, for sure.

Invalidrobot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not to excited for it right now (could always change though).

I want to see some extreme changes, and not a select few to stick with the same old formula we've had since the SNES. I don't care if Link talks (he doesn't have to), but the rest of Hyrule should, these characters need some more depth & personality, and not adding voice acting would be just plain lazy.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Invalidrobot said:
I'm not to excited for it right now (could always change though).

I want to see some extreme changes, and not a select few to stick with the same old formula we've had since the SNES. I don't care if Link talks (he doesn't have to), but the rest of Hyrule should, these characters need some more depth & personality, and not adding voice acting would be just plain lazy.

QFT, I want real voice actors, and no just rambling in an unknown language.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
New zelda should be a bit more grown up compared to the rest.

Make more use of modern technology and most of all, Nintendo should release new hardware that is fullhd enabled.
I know gameplay is the first thing, but good looking gfx and hd audio can make it so much better
tongue.gif

xamorok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh i kind of like it with no voice-acting, but i shall butcher nintendo if they voice-act link. perhaps an option to toggle voice acting on and off. However, my hype-levels remain high.

awsome8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DjoeN said:
New zelda should be a bit more grown up compared to the rest.

Make more use of modern technology and most of all, Nintendo should release new hardware that is fullhd enabled.
I know gameplay is the first thing, but good looking gfx and hd audio can make it so much better
tongue.gif

i agree. a full HD wii would be a dream come true. that is the reason people think that the other two consoles are better though because they don't give a shit about gameplay, all they want are high end graphics. the wii has games with the best gameplay (Zelda, metroid) but with full HD, it could be the perfect console

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*