Gaming new zelda releases for wii u. discussions!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
you should gone specsavers then dude. there's no way you can say they look alike or not any differece lol
But I can. The water and fire effects are very similar. Lightning (bloom) is very bright. Used symbols are the same (though this is pretty obvious, since it's common in most Zelda games).

I didn't say there wasn't any difference. Read that again: the main characters and environment are very different. Hence you need to look at the things that are common to them and compare THOSE.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
E3 2013's Zelda looked really awesome but to be honest, I don't think the Wii U in its entirety could deliver a game with those graphics.

Mario Kart 8 is the newest addition to Wii U's library and the graphics look quite nice but not necessarily stunningly fantastic.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, the game just doesn't feel like Zelda to me when it's trying to be too realistic looking.
20130611075435.jpg

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I don't know, the game just doesn't feel like Zelda to me when it's trying to be too realistic looking.
20130611075435.jpg

Twilight Princess tried to be somewhat realistic but due to the graphical limitations it didn't go that far. Skyward Sword didn't seem to be trying to achieve that as the game itself looked more colourful and a bit cartoony though overall it's still great.

zelda_HD.jpg

zelda-twilight-princess-screen.jpg

Reactions: omgpwn666

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: