liquidsnow2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand is now on SALE! Take a look:

view_screenshot.php

If you can't see the image go to the article of EuroGamer.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=66227

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
Taito could learn a lot from Nintendo on how to handle a classic franchise. They pretty much seem content on selling games based on nostalgia rather than quality.

At least it looks like NZS won't be as bad as Bubble Bobble and Rainbow Islands, but only because they've made fewer changes to what actually worked. Taito used to be one of my favorite arcade manufacturers, but they've fallen off the map the last decade or so.

One game I wish they'd bring over is Exit from PSP. Seems like the kind of game more suited to DS anyway. Also, Arkanoid DS could be pretty cool with the two screens and the touch screen. Or how about a port of Rayforce or Raystorm?

liquidsnow2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What i like from this game is that the spirit remains, and does not seem like they did with Rainbow Island.

Anyway I hope to see on the homepage soon.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due 5th of February in UK, adverts in various mags state the same plus my mate in Gamestation says its being delivered to his store on the 3rd (I've been bugging him since November!) Retro Gamer has rated it very highly, saying its as good as the original. They mention that some mini games in it are amazing and some are horrible but doesn't affect the main game and though its by the same people who did Rainbow Islands and Bubble Bobble DS it stays faithful to the original.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...