Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2132410595view.jpg

QUOTE said:
Yakuza 4 is all set for release this week. But just in when you thought we'd be spared for a bit from endless product tie-in announcements, it looks like there's a new Yakuza game in the works.

Famitsu.com reports that a new entry in the series was announced today at a Yakuza 4 press conference in Tokyo. According to the site, the game was referred to as "Project K" and is coming our way from series director Toshihiro Nagoshi.

Sega showed an image movie at the event, which Famitsu.com described in detail. The video started off with that familiar Kamurocho neon entrance sign from past Yakuza games. A young boy, whom the site speculates is the game's main character, is seen walking around the night city in the rain.

In between scenes of Kamurocho's city life and the boy, the following text flashes on the screen:

-The boy knew it
-The graveness of the crimes he continued to commit
-But the boy still doesn't know
-The cruel fate that awaits
-Also, the boy knows
-That fighting is his destiny
-The video ends with: "A new challenge for Ryu ga Gotoku starts" ("Ryu ga Gotoku" is the Japanese name for the Yakuza series).

Target platform and release timing were not announced at the event.

News Source: Andriasang

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i think yakuza fans and the devs have made a pact and what the devs want, the fans give and hence we see more and more versions just like Final fantasy series (where there name is established and they will definitely get good sales)
1 was good though repetitive and never tried any other but i feel its more of the same but tht wont be a problem for those who want a good storyline which this game has

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, hey thats my line +1