Hacking New wii's Softmoding

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes and Hello too you all , I got A question (?)

There are new Wii's with the highest update or no the box Wii's does not come with no update right I need help when the time comes too put homebrew on my wii Again I gotten help before I am moving now and If my Wii breaks I am SOL Unless Some one walks me though the Wiii home brew Again

I know its easy but I am not that high tech on this Me I might break my wii If I try it on my own I had help on the phone as a walk though And had the wii blocked too no updates still on 4.2u So Im good too right now but I know my wii is getting old how old is your wii I got mine when it came out in the stores

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Age of your will shouldn't matter too much. I mean, My Wii was also from release in stores and I'm currently running either 4.1E or 4.2E and having no problems at all, (With skip updates on)
I am also fairly sure the Wii's instores selling brand new do not come with the latest updates. It should be no different to any other console which does the same (Example Xbox 360 and the new dashboard updates) I say stick with your current wii and if the time does come to get a new wii, it shouldnt be updated and you can mod to your liking :) There are some very good Tut's online if you need assistance :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker