Ktaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Today I woke up and found a wii in my room @_@;..so~ now to decide on how and when to chip it
happy.gif
been seeing alot of "Can't burnz SSMB plz help miiii i phail" topics recently so I'm just wondering if I should just sit back and wait for a better chip to be released later or get one now? Also I can't say I'm that handy with tools and soldering so would it be worth trying to install it on my own or just send it in hmm~ ...always thought it was fun to open electronical devices though they never seem to work again
blink.gif

st40611

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would say BUY SSBB and if you want, pirate the other games. The game is worth 50 bucks itself and you save yourself a bunch of hassle downoading, choosing DL discs to burn on, etc. Or if you don't have money at hand, burn the DVD-5 version (which works perfectly on my PIC-programmed chip here), and buy it later.

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
st40611 said:
I would say BUY SSBB and if you want, pirate the other games. The game is worth 50 bucks itself and you save yourself a bunch of hassle downoading, choosing DL discs to burn on, etc. Or if you don't have money at hand, burn the DVD-5 version (which works perfectly on my PIC-programmed chip here), and buy it later.

Seconded. Support the All-Stars Union.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ktaro said:
Today I woke up and found a wii in my room @_@;..so~ now to decide on how and when to chip it
happy.gif
been seeing alot of "Can't burnz SSMB plz help miiii i phail" topics recently so I'm just wondering if I should just sit back and wait for a better chip to be released later or get one now? Also I can't say I'm that handy with tools and soldering so would it be worth trying to install it on my own or just send it in hmm~ ...always thought it was fun to open electronical devices though they never seem to work again
blink.gif
The problem aint the chip but the Disks
Get verbatim -r and it will work fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I just so happened to see the post within like a minute of it being posted, so... bye, bitch... +1