New Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Ktaro, Mar 23, 2008.

New Wii

by Ktaro Mar 23, 2008 at 2:47 AM 1,094 Views 4 replies
  1. Ktaro
    OP

Ktaro Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2007
    Today I woke up and found a wii in my room @_@;..so~ now to decide on how and when to chip it [​IMG] been seeing alot of "Can't burnz SSMB plz help miiii i phail" topics recently so I'm just wondering if I should just sit back and wait for a better chip to be released later or get one now? Also I can't say I'm that handy with tools and soldering so would it be worth trying to install it on my own or just send it in hmm~ ...always thought it was fun to open electronical devices though they never seem to work again [​IMG]

2. st40611

st40611 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2006
    I would say BUY SSBB and if you want, pirate the other games. The game is worth 50 bucks itself and you save yourself a bunch of hassle downoading, choosing DL discs to burn on, etc. Or if you don't have money at hand, burn the DVD-5 version (which works perfectly on my PIC-programmed chip here), and buy it later.

3. stok3d

stok3d Retro Gaming Inc.

Oct 28, 2007
    Canada
    SomeBeachSomeWhere
    Seconded. Support the All-Stars Union.

4. bosscolor

bosscolor GBAtemp Fan

Dec 4, 2007
    France
    Toulouse
    You can get Wasabi , the brand new and best modchip which plays well SSBB

5. Hit

Hit GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2005
    Netherlands
    The problem aint the chip but the Disks
    Get verbatim -r and it will work fine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice