Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there's prob only gonna be 1 more update which will be for dq X

dq X?
dragon quest 10 the game comes with a new IOS which means 1 more update to install said IOS

ohh so its not really an update from nintendo, just the publisher
SE will still need nintendos permission to update the wii but SE and nintendo have been working together this gen on all dragon quest games so my guess is nintendo is doing this IOS literally just for DQ10 sense its the first wii game to load only from usb.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wow another inspiring original username.
So wait did you update?
Captain Hind Sight here: if you did update you should not have. I am on 4.0U and i have been for 3 years. Everything works. Even new stuff like Xenoblade.

3.2E Sysmenu here.
All of the new games work without any problems.
I got severely outdated cIOSses for sure.

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's prob only gonna be 1 more update which will be for dq X

dq X?
dragon quest 10 the game comes with a new IOS which means 1 more update to install said IOS

ohh so its not really an update from nintendo, just the publisher
SE will still need nintendos permission to update the wii but SE and nintendo have been working together this gen on all dragon quest games so my guess is nintendo is doing this IOS literally just for DQ10 sense its the first wii game to load only from usb.

well obviously they need, and already have some sort of agreement. I was only confused, because I was thinking people was talking about an official update that bumps the SM version. I'm no longer confused :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==