OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wii menu version 3.2 is out

From Nintendo's site

Wii Menu 3.2
This update does not affect any prominently-used features or menus; however it does provide some behind the scenes updates that will improve system performance.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
the wii alerts you from the channel selection if the game disc inserted has an update on it

That can be useful to know
smile.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heh the first thing i thought when i read the topic title was "say goodbye to the zelda hack"

back up games still work according to some people on a pt forum. i don't even think a firmware update can affect a drive chip, can it? no confirmation on zelda exploit though

little more info here http://my.opera.com/Nplus/blog/2008/02/26/...-updated-to-3-2

edit: just did the update and threw in no more heroes backup and it's working like normal. i didn't notice a difference to the disc channel maybe it's only for games that need to do an update that scroll the new thing across like the nplus article says.

acidrain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to assume this is the update that helps the Wii read Brawl a bit better. A group of people in Japan had Wiis that had difficulties reading the Brawl disc at first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0