New Wii Related Contest!!! Help me and help a charity at t

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by LightyKD, Oct 9, 2008.

1. LightyKD

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    Angel Grove, CA
    United States
    Hi everyone!

I'm hoping to kick start a two week contest (may be longer) starting next week. Before I do it I would like some advice on the prizes that I'm offering. Mainly because I don't know which to place as first, second or third place prize and I'm even considering a fourth place prize. Here are the prizes as follows...

2 maybe 3 foot Sonic the Hedgehog Plushie

Remote Controlled Mario Kart Racer (Never been opened)

Dragon Quest Jessica Vinyl Figure (Opened but never touched - piratically in mint condition)

Half maybe 3/4th foot Hello Kitty and Ai Ai (Super Monkey Ball) Plush bundle

here's how the contest works. 5 dollars USD will guarantee you a chance to win First Place prize or any other (provided that the prize above is already given away to someone else during the drawing). 4 Dollars and you win second or below. 3 for third and if I decide to do a fourth place prise the 2 dollars would put you in for fourth prize. I pay for shipping the item to you. What will happen is, everybody donates and, if I reach uo to the $264.00 that I need I get to buy me a Wii. Here's the catch I really want to donate to the Starlight Starbright fund to help needy gamers. There's a starlight Starbright donation box at my local Game Crazy store. If the contest goes well and I make well over the value of a Wii I will GLADLY give everything over the $264.00 to the donation box. I have pictures of the would be prises and will upload them soon. if you also want a picture of the donation box for the Starlight fund. Tell me and I will also upload a pic of that tomorrow. Sure it may sound a bit greedy wanting a wii for my self but in my time of need i also want to help others out. That's why I'm hoping to generate more that the wii's value so we can make someone's holiday a happy one [​IMG] Please guys give me your input.

Milk & Cookies
    Cirrell =[​IMG]=