Hacking New Wii Golds Gym Cardio Workout

lfolku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just purchased the new Wii Golds Gym Cardio workout game. When the game loads it displays a blank black screen. I took the game back to the store and exchanged it. The exchanged game does the same thing. I have the softmod gamma 3.0 loaded on my Wii (version 3.2E) so I decided to download the game, burn it (imgburn X4), and try to play it through the gamma backup launcher loader. When I try to play the downloaded game through the backup launcher I get an error 002. I'm able to play all my other backup games through the launcher but not this one (I have the gamma 002 fix installed which corrected the error 002). Has anyone experienced this same problem. Could it be that the new games won't work it you have a softMod on your wii? Thanks

helloforum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lfolku said:
I just purchased the new Wii Golds Gym Cardio workout game. When the game loads it displays a blank black screen. I took the game back to the store and exchanged it. The exchanged game does the same thing. I have the softmod gamma 3.0 loaded on my Wii (version 3.2E) so I decided to download the game, burn it (imgburn X4), and try to play it through the gamma backup launcher loader. When I try to play the downloaded game through the backup launcher I get an error 002. I'm able to play all my other backup games through the launcher but not this one (I have the gamma 002 fix installed which corrected the error 002). Has anyone experienced this same problem. Could it be that the new games won't work it you have a softMod on your wii? Thanks

Are you blocking disc updates?

http://www.wiihacks.com/genuine-wiikey-wii...gym-cardio.html
QUOTEI have Golds Cardio ntsc the ... it requires ios53

Try installing ios53, I would also install 55 and 38.

robtyketto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
helloforum said:
lfolku said:

Are you blocking disc updates?

http://www.wiihacks.com/genuine-wiikey-wii...gym-cardio.html
QUOTEI have Golds Cardio ntsc the ... it requires ios53

Try installing ios53, I would also install 55 and 38.

Greetings,

I am trying to run it on my Wii (version 3.3E) via softmod gamma 0.3 and I get the error #002, I setup my back launcher to be wii region free as own a UK PAL
machine and want to run all game types, Golds gym cardio isn't out in the UK :-(

I HAVE installed ios53, 55 and 58 through the wad manager and when using the backup launcher it does state a different ios on the bottom of the screen (IOS249), however I assume this is ok?

I am not blocking disc updates at the moment nor run any kind of ios patcher on the actual ISO image.

I was wondering if ANY PAL users have the NTCS version working?

The other thread said he used a different source for his ISO image and it worked but didnt say if he did anything else to the ISO image to get it running applying iso patching/brick blocking.

Can anyone please help?

Update: Used Brick blocker and iso patcher (to 30) and still the same error #002, when I use the rebooter option in backup launcher gamma 0.3 the game title screen is shown and when i click on start it displays error #002.

I downloaded this from Ilovetorrents and is labelled Golds Gym Cardio Workout USA WII-iMARS (www ilovetorrents com)

Thanks
Rob

robtyketto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to add I have cIOS36rev7 installed which I believe fixes the 002 error?

UPDATE: Since I only installed the twilight hack today I've installed various bits n bobs as mentioned, I found the backup launcher gamma 0.3 with 002 fix and this played the game after I had downloaded additional isos and made further chages to game iso.

In the end it all works, but I believe some steps were NOT needed.
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro