• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

New USA President!

HackingNewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Let's see what the parliament plan is. Who knows there may be more business with the US. Give it an honest try, the people spoke!
Well with Donald trump saying brexit is a good thing, probably

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's 11:25 PM here and I am REALLY tired, so Im leaving now

Reactions: el_gonz87

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol you didn't even read it. Trump SPECIFICALLY said that about Mexicans. He'd NEVER insult the worthless trailer trash from the South.

Illegal MexiCan't jump the wall there are rules here. Haha, and the south can be whatever, but at least it ain't a pile of dump called the federales states of Mexico! Hence ppl jumping fences.

Buld the wall! Build the wall! Build the wall!

Last edited by el_gonz87,
Reactions: SomecallmeBerto

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm all for people protesting, but seriously, fuck people who street protest. I had to deal with that shit quite a few times and ended up nearly 2 hours late.

Protest on the pavement. Street protesting will most likely make people hate you and your cause.

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
LOL why? I read a few Farage interviews, it seems migrants from other EU countries were bringing in some serious issues.
Workers? UK offered lot of jobs for europeans citizens, so they can't brag about it.
Illegal immigration? UK was off schengen, so they could control their borders (aaaaand they still don't...)
UK was the principal distribution platform for foreign entreprises (with free trade inside EU, and UK being cool on taxe)

And I'll pass on the backstab UK did to Scotland by leaving EU.

Now they are trying to keep EU goods things and leave the rest. Yo m8 that's not how it work.

I'm ok to say Schengen had his flaws (external borders were not that "locked", making the entire Schengen area a free roam land for non-EU citizens) but hey UK put all on EU without looking at what they were doing wrong...

Last edited by Molina,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL go read the forbes article. I read forbes, because they know about money/markets and only care about money/markets. None of this liberal everyone needs insurance at whatever the cost mumbo jumbo. The ObAAMa legacy is gone, time to let the good times roll! :toot::grog::gun:
I'm gonna be honest with you, I was looking at the wrong page lol. Mind if I take mulligan on that one and try again? XD

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm all for people protesting, but seriously, fuck people who street protest. I had to deal with that shit quite a few times and ended up nearly 2 hours late.

Protest on the pavement. Street protesting will most likely make people hate you and your cause.

The whole point of a protest is to be inconvenient. If you protest somewhere where no one is going to object to you being then you're accomplishing literally nothing

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole point of a protest is to be inconvenient. If you protest somewhere where no one is going to object to you being then you're accomplishing literally nothing

Don't get in my way when I'm driving asshole. I don't want to run you over or risk getting dragged out of my car.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii