Gaming New updates on KHDays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Cow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
peope on chinese forum said it can get past the freeze point with emulator, maybe someone can try here and post a save after starting a new game?

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From what I hear, they've gotten past the antipiracy part (they being Narin).

QUOTE said:
[23:45] i really hope theres a fix
[23:45] there will be
[23:45] he got past it already
[23:45] wha?
[23:45] narin did?
[23:45] sweet...so he'll give out a fix right?

But now GBAtemp will be flooded with noobs asking OMG WTF KH 358/2 DAYS DOESN'T WORK ON MAH R4 HELP OH NOEZ!!! and we'll be screwed.

randysteele992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fat Cow said:
peope on chinese forum said it can get past the freeze point with emulator, maybe someone can try here and post a save after starting a new game?
I tried with the ideas emulator and it still froze at new game.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
so it works on desmume
smile.gif

ok thats interesting

thanks
tongue.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can personally confirm that the rom will NOT play properly on these means-

no$gba
Supercard DS-One
TTDS
Ysmenu

(newest versions and firmware)

They boot up fine and you can get to the main title screen. But if you attempt to begin a new game or start a mission in multiplayer, the game will freeze with a black screen.

Someone did already manage to bypass this freeze using the no$gba debugger as seen here-
woorks.png

This does not mean a fix, it just means that the game is fixable. Also, according to people on IRC, the game boots in DeSmuME so you can use that I suppose. I have not tried it.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone reported for SCDS1? (yes, I know chances are that if it doesn't work on every other cart, it probably wouldn't work on the Supercard)

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea it works on the emu so the game is fixable.

There are folders in the rom with two letter names:

ax (Axel)
de (Demyx)
do (Donald)
go (Goofy)
la (Larxene)
le (Lexaeus)
lu (Luxord)
ma (Marluxia)
mi
r2
ri
ro (Roxas)
sa (Saix)
so
ve (Vexen)
xa (Xaldin)
xe (Xemnas)
xi (Xigbar/Xion)
xo (Xigbar/Xion)
ze (Zexion)

Other names:
so (Sora?)
ri/r2 (Riku including his second form)
mi (Mickey?)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be working fine on the CycloDS 1.55b1. Got pretty far past "new game" anyway. I can't read Japanese, so the game is worthless to me as it is. I made it to a place called Twilight Town or something like that. Apparently I didn't reach a save point or know how to save the game, because when I restarted, it gave no option to continue, only new game. But as far as I can tell, I was just doing tutorials, so maybe it saves at some point after that.

It looks really nice, but until an English version appears, I can't tolerate playing it.

13philip13

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
granville said:
I can personally confirm that the rom will NOT play properly on these means-

no$gba
Supercard DS-One
TTDS
Ysmenu

(newest versions and firmware)

They boot up fine and you can get to the main title screen. But if you attempt to begin a new game or start a mission in multiplayer, the game will freeze with a black screen.

Someone did already manage to bypass this freeze using the no$gba debugger as seen here-
woorks.png

This does not mean a fix, it just means that the game is fixable. Also, according to people on IRC, the game boots in DeSmuME so you can use that I suppose. I have not tried it.

if you look close you will see that the emulator is desmume and it works on desmume

randysteele992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Seems to be working fine on the CycloDS 1.55b1. Got pretty far past "new game" anyway. I can't read Japanese, so the game is worthless to me as it is. I made it to a place called Twilight Town or something like that. Apparently I didn't reach a save point or know how to save the game, because when I restarted, it gave no option to continue, only new game. But as far as I can tell, I was just doing tutorials, so maybe it saves at some point after that.

It looks really nice, but until an English version appears, I can't tolerate playing it.
How!? I have cyclo and it does the whole freezing thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer