Xadjim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
War said:
I don't really see what the point of this thread is... what do you get from proving that someone out there has the game?

The point of the thread is "omg kh on ds!". I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed like the past few.
omg stop crying around -.- the point of this thread is sending pakage pics or gameplay vids if we find some -.-

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i.Domination said:
*snip

@Mrfatso, what do you mean?

well, i remember elixir told me about a game was it saga 2 or this, where there are a lot of enemies and u don lag at all, which is awesome, lagging in an arpg is just annoying.

one example was in Ore ga Omae wo Mamoru where i was walking around without lag, enter a room and start to lag for 1 sec, it is not a nice feeling.

as for irc, its pretty peaceful but then again, i haven't been to khdays... so i dont know

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
mrfatso said:
i.Domination said:
*snip

@Mrfatso, what do you mean?

well, i remember elixir told me about a game was it saga 2 or this, where there are a lot of enemies and u don lag at all, which is awesome, lagging in an arpg is just annoying.

one example was in Ore ga Omae wo Mamoru where i was walking around without lag, enter a room and start to lag for 1 sec, it is not a nice feeling.

as for irc, its pretty peaceful but then again, i haven't been to khdays... so i dont know

Oh SAGA... A.K.A Final Fantasy Legend series.... Heard of it from him too.... nice game it looks like

And for the irc.... they are trying every rom source.... taiwan/japan country filters etc. etc. etc..... they are crazy for it
biggrin.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Xadjim said:
Law said:
War said:
I don't really see what the point of this thread is... what do you get from proving that someone out there has the game?

The point of the thread is "omg kh on ds!". I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed like the past few.
omg stop crying around -.- the point of this thread is sending pakage pics or gameplay vids if we find some -.-

Crying around? Not really, I'm just sick of the amount of spam KH Kiddies have brought upon this forum. The last few threads were closed because of spam, this thread is almost as bad. If you want to discuss the game, do it in your IRC channel. This thread is serving almost no purpose other than for people to bump up their post count.

I said it before, I'll say it again: GBAtemp is NOT your shitpit.

If you want to make a forum post, at least give it substance, don't just write something like "omg i hope the game is out by the time im out of school!" or "omg guize im gonna play dis game as ". Discuss the game, discuss what you think of it, but at least keep it in one post.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I know... but c'mon they are really excited... have some empathy?

Anyways you people continue your rom hunts... don't spam this thread now with your (un)discoveries .... post here after you play alright? Or else you have to create yet another thread.... and the mods might get frustrated....

chad13dale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the main reason why the other threads got locked was because of the overflowing linkage to rom sites. they broke the rules that's why it deserved to be locked. no one broke any rules so far at this point, me think. as for the spamming, as long as it's relevant it's ok... but maybe a little consideration would be nice.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i.Domination said:
I can see.... you guys on the irc are SOOOOO hyped now.... "leave no corner of iternet unexplored!" lol

But making a dump before an official release should be even more illegal than making a dump after right?

What's the Channel called? Is it also on EFNET?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Zerrix said:
i.Domination said:
I can see.... you guys on the irc are SOOOOO hyped now.... "leave no corner of iternet unexplored!" lol

But making a dump before an official release should be even more illegal than making a dump after right?

its on the earlier pages.... #KHDays on gbatemp server i think....

Xadjim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone say me how to connect to the gbatemp channel? i dont know how to change servers etc
frown.gif
pls someone need big help
smile.gif
(sry for off topic so it will be nice to get a pm with an explanation)

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i.Domination said:
Zerrix said:
i.Domination said:

its on the earlier pages.... #KHDays on gbatemp server i think....

ah, I thought you knew a NDS Pre Releases Channel.. Do you actually?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
granville said:
I won't post a bunch of spam, but that same guy who leaked that first video posted the intro video as well-

*snip
Posts exactly like this one, are welcomed....Please, don't spam, and talk offtopic and everything will be OK..
Although this thread isn't serving any particular purpose, at least it keeps forum from any more KHD threads..

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sigh so much for the may 28th release date. whoever made that rumor is going to get an angry mob tonight rofl. At least we can be sure it'll be out by saturday

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So we wait a few more days. No biggie... I just hope that I can get through the Japanese text to the fighting and still know what I'm supposed to do.
tongue.gif

EDIT: Just finished watching the video. After mopping up the drool all over the floor, I've decided I would buy this game even if it was just the intro video! It's just that awesome.
wink.gif

13philip13

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i wish i could wait longer !:P

btw. its 23:34 here and ive checked ''Giratina's lead'' and its still not here :S ... i dont know the time difference from japan so i dont know if its almost 5/29/09 there

anyway i expect that it will be released tomorrow and for those who dont know the controlls
look here:
http://nintendo.joystiq.com/2007/12/20/how...ays-eventually/

or see this :

Touch screen = Map
D-pad = Move around
A = Perform Command
B = Jump, double tap for double jump, press with direction after jumping once to air slide
Y = Reflect Guard, press with direction for dodge roll, after jumping press with direction to glide
X = scroll through command list (attack, magic, item)
Start = Pause, Menu
Select = ???
L = Camera left
R = Camera right
L+R = Lock on
L or R twice = resets camera behind player

also the irc doesnt seem to be working but ahh well i think i will just go to bed now...

BYE

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
granville said:
I won't post a bunch of spam, but that same guy who leaked that first video posted the intro video as well-

*snip
Wow, this game even has Japanese "subtitles". I think this is gonna be the best game of 2009. Hopefully aren't the voices so awful for the American of European release. btw, I'm sure it will be dumped on Friday night. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol