Did your main method of Hax break?

• Total voters

Porro88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys could someone confirm to me that I can update n3ds reinand to 10.4E? I'll do an emunand backup just to be sure but if someone already did and could tell me his result I'll do it asap

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eshop spoffer on homebrew still working when they fix it im gonna need to downgrade my x and y blue 3ds which i don't want to ive only downgraded my second 3ds

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
memchunkhax2 was what allowed to downgrade, isn it?

As a o3DS 10.3 RxTools user, is it safe to update EmuNAND? Does something get lost? (.cia installation/execution, etc...) Backing my emunand right now.

Should be fine, and you have your backup in case anything goes wrong, so there's nothing to lose.

Guys could someone confirm to me that I can update n3ds reinand to 10.4E? I'll do an emunand backup just to be sure but if someone already did and could tell me his result I'll do it asap

Works fine, and others can attest to it, even Rei himself.

Critichart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
With this new update what's the safest method for homebrew? (other than ninjahax) i have ironhax, and themehax 10.3 :P but idk if they still work :( should i install Oothax?

Tyson TH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could see this as a HUGE problem to people that don't have internet access. This may mean that if you no longer have internet access, and you cant get any now, you may not be able to play your game that you spent money on.
For people who don't have internet access regularly this shouldn't be a problem as they won't be downloading the versionlist constantly.

Last edited by Tyson TH,

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm surprised that it managed to survive so long without Nintendo hard-coding this block into the system.

I guess it took them a while to test it, but it's still sort of a silly fix; why would they not add a universal blacklist or whitelist type thing instead of hard-coding it into the OS itself? But then again, one can also ask why they don't check regions of games/titles outside of the home menu..

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
I guess it took them a while to test it, but it's still sort of a silly fix; why would they not add a universal blacklist or whitelist type thing instead of hard-coding it into the OS itself? But then again, one can also ask why they don't check regions of games/titles outside of the home menu..
IF NintenDOH really wanted to fight against homebrew they would code a block to the 3DS directory. As that dir still works they aren't fighting too hard or they are just stupid.
Actually, yea, they are just stupid. They think the WiiU is a good comfortable console.

Last edited by NakedFaerie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoANBgzYkQ