Country
United States

SpiderChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no this is a file you'd place yourself on the SD card.

if you want to put it there (might make browserhax more reliable): http://smealum.github.io/3ds/#otherapp

download the ropbin for your version, name it browserhax_hblauncher_ropbin_payload.bin and put it at the root

Okay, now I do the QR correct? Also, should I delete the screenshots_raw.bin or is that fine?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, now I do the QR correct?
yes; remember you have to scan the QR code with wireless off, and close the browser when it says wireless is disabled. the exploit won't work if you scan the qr code and trigger it right after.
Also, should I delete the screenshots_raw.bin or is that fine?
that contains your screenshots you take when using *hax 2.5.

SpiderChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes; remember you have to scan the QR code with wireless off, and close the browser when it says wireless is disabled. the exploit won't work if you scan the qr code and trigger it right after.

Well I got further, now it just hangs on the gray screen...

Conan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it looks like it's possible to download apps in 10.3 from the eshop, is there any way to update things?

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does memchunkhax2 works with this update?

I believe it was patched, you'd have to check the update information for the applications. The NATIVE_FIRM was updated, so..I think it should be patched. I'd be shocked if it was not.

Last edited by DKB,

Harps

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry for the crappy quality, but rxTools emuNAND confirmed working on European firmware, since most people here were posting pictures of USA firmware.
10.4.jpg

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thank god, another stable update so I can put three beers on it. What was fixed?

Browserhax on N3DS is gone for now, and as far as I know, Memchunkhax2 is too. Also, Ironhax is more or less gone; the Home Menu checks the version of it before launching, regardless of the version list, so UpdateSupressor won't help. You can still run Ironfall via HANS, but you need homebrew to do that in the first place, so it's useless.

Last edited by daxtsu, , Reason: Added info about Ironfall

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: