Did your main method of Hax break?

• Total voters

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Can someone confirm that you can't open the browser on 10.3 on N3DS?

I can confirm that you can. In fact I got into HBL on a N3DS using browser hax.

This was on 10.3 mind you. I'm still waiting for confirmation that you can use browser hax and menu hax on a 10.4 N3DS before I update.

Endareth

Trophies
XP
Country
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones–just transferred my system across to a 10.3 n3ds emunand less than 24 hours ago! Pity I can no longer use Pokebank for now (it's requiring the system update), but it's a small price to pay to finally have an up to date n3ds

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Geez-late to the party as usual!Haha

I had my 3DS on the latest firmware up until this and I am using Ironhax,do I have to update or am I screwed? Ive heard Ironhax is now unusable or something?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Geez-late to the party as usual!Haha

I had my 3DS on the latest firmware up until this and I am using Ironhax,do I have to update or am I screwed? Ive heard Ironhax is now unusable or something?
Ironhax will stop working if you update to 10.4. Browserhax, menuhax, oothax and ninjhax still work, but if you want real future-proofing, you should downgrade to 9.2 and use emuNAND.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ironhax will stop working if you update to 10.4. Browserhax, menuhax, oothax and ninjhax still work, but if you want real future-proofing, you should downgrade to 9.2 and use emuNAND.
Hmm,Im worried I could end up bricking my N3DS as Im not to tech savvy. I can do oothax if need be. I havent updated my firmware though.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, can someone on 10.4 test something and try to update or download a game? I can access the eshop on 10.3 using Hans, but can't download anything without getting an error.

I wonder if they blocked spoofs...

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, can someone on 10.4 test something and try to update or download a game? I can access the eshop on 10.3 using Hans, but can't download anything without getting an error.

I wonder if they blocked spoofs...
eShop got an update with 10.4. I did this though so this means you could try downloading the new eShop + NVer, and install it while on 10.3 sysnand. (you still need to use HANS though)
tqUJRSrm.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2