Hacking New Update!

Did your main method of Hax break?

• Total voters

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if Nintendo made the update remove all .3dsx files off the sd card at boot?
STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS! (If you worked at Nintendo though, that is quite a good idea.)

Also, I think that might be potentially..illegal in some way. I'm sure it is.
I'm pretty sure that would be illegal
it is illegal, otherwise Nintendo would already be doing that ages ago with more than just 3dsx files...
They can probably get away with it as long as they make you agree to the terms and conditions of the update
terms and conditions aren't above the law

Reactions: Deleted User

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS! (If you worked at Nintendo though, that is quite a good idea.)

well if they issues a warning it would probably be legal.....but its kinda pointless to try target a specific filename rather than a actual exploit patch as smealum could just arbitrarily make the new extension .3dsz, .3dsp etc etc
it is illegal, otherwise Nintendo would already be doing that ages ago with more than just 3dsx files...

terms and conditions aren't above the law
well then i guess nintendo broke the law with the wii then by removing hacked save files

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Hihomaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France

yeah i think it's illegal cause they touch a SD card that they don't have property on

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW: That forced update for games only applies for Ironfall. Every other game works fine without the patch.
I don't know if this is the case. someone mentioned that you aren't able to launch games that require downloading the full game again I think (Ironfall 1.2 being one of them).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1