Gaming New update with flashed xbox360

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Simple question, now with the new big update for the 360 has been released, (the one with the new menu stuff etc.) Is there any risk of connecting online with a flashed 360 and getting banned?

Oh and yeah i know having a flashed 360 and going online is a risk in itself, just wondering if there is anything new i've missed?

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
There aren't any new security measures added in the update. Apparently though a bunch of people got banned lately for playing Gears of War 2 too early online. I don't play anything online until it's in the mulleter database and fully checked the data, and I'm fine.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sefi said:
There aren't any new security measures added in the update. Apparently though a bunch of people got banned lately for playing Gears of War 2 too early online. I don't play anything online until it's in the mulleter database and fully checked the data, and I'm fine.

It isn't just Gears of war 2, it's other games. and that is not the only reason for the banning, some say the early releases have not been truely stealth hence ban wave.

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have gone on live just for marktetplace and the avatar update.
I think it you have more risk of getting banned if you really play games online, but as long as you just don't do that, you have less change of getting banned.
Well, if you don't do that, there is actualy no point of going on live >.<

BTW, I have a flashed box too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo