Status
Not open for further replies.

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiso does. you can trash your own topic that you start.

well, what do we talk about now?

why doesnt this forum have word censorship either?

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zant said:
wiiso does. you can trash your own topic that you start.

well, what do we talk about now?

why doesnt this forum have word censorship either?

That's nice.

We don't talk. This isn't your little social networking board. Goto testing area if you want to talk so badly. Start here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=91264&pid=1218124

Why would it? Heard of free speech? Besides, only immature people use fuck inappropriately.

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, lighten up man. its not that big a deal. seriously chill...... douse the flames

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In b4 lock

THIS IS MY PAGE!

I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't believe this isnt locked yet........

and I like where this thread is going too...... I like flame wars, even if I am the flamee
tongue.gif

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Kiljaeden

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dude, could you possibly think a bit before you post. Stop posting useless posts.

You're not the same person on Hackmii, with the comments in the latest update, where you keep requesting the new Twilight Hack, at least 5 times, are you? Use some common sense. It takes time to implement exploits and to test them.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zant, what did I say about posting threads?

If I were a mod, you'd be taking a hike for a few days.

It seems as though you need attention. If so, take it to 4chan. I will, however, request that you be suspended, if this keeps up.

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A friend and I were walking home from school today,and we went to cross the street and the cars started coming. But then ShortBus saved us. We caught up with ShortBus to thank the driver. We then found out the driver was EFG himself! (picture below)

Epic_fail_guy.gif

I became kind of scared as the last time I saw EFG he, well, failed. I took a look in the back of ShortBus and saw every single 4chan meme in the internet.

Shortbus is Short.

ShortBus = Meme
Lulz

Obvioustroll.jpg

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NikoK said:
A friend and I were walking home from school today,and we went to cross the street and the cars started coming. But then ShortBus saved us. We caught up with ShortBus to thank the driver. We then found out the driver was EFG himself! (picture below)

Epic_fail_guy.gif

I became kind of scared as the last time I saw EFG he, well, failed. I took a look in the back of ShortBus and saw every single 4chan meme in the internet.

Shortbus is Short.

ShortBus = Meme
Lulz

Obvioustroll.jpg
Obvious retard is obvious

Edit:Were is a moderator when you need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~