Not open for further replies.

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zant i'm sorry but you and your posts are all pathetic.
let's look at this logically for a bit.
3 months to deploy 3.3U.
What did it do? Check save, delete save.
It took three months for them to test this to make sure it didn't brick anything.
There is no way that they would put out another update so soon, and to patch what exactly? The new exploit isn't publicly available, they wouldn't know what to do. And no, it wouldn't be another way of stopping homebrew because they would still be testing it.

Go run those four miles, please.

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, then im gonna go for my run..........

c u guys then (if I make it back)

BuDaH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamehall.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
skawo96 said:
arctic_flame said:
skawo96 said:
IT ALWAYS SAYS ITDon't panic.

PANIC SCAREMONGERING PANIC SCAREMONGERING PANIC SCAREMONGERING PANIC SCAREMONGERING... I'll shut up now
Good idea
smile.gif
And whats scaremongering?

Fear mongering (or scaremongering) is the use of fear to leverage the opinions and actions of others towards some end. The object of fear is exaggerated; those the fear is directed toward are kept aware of it on a constant basis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_mongering

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
darkcrudus said:
THERE IS NO UPDATE! TESTED IT MYSELF
3.4 - BS. And close topic. End.
But to not scare people for now:
THE 3.3 IS THE MOST CURRENT FIRMWARE, THERE IS NO 3.4!

EDIT: Thanks for explanation for scaremongering
smile.gif

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zant said:
like I said, there servers were down for about 30 minutes...... thats enough time to post an update......

A. Just because you can't connect to the internet doesn't mean the servers are down. I can think of a thousand better reasons.
B. Why would they need even a full half hour to upload a system update? In fact, why would they need to take the server offline?
C. You do know you're making a complete ass of yourself, right?

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no 3.4 update they can't update that fast just like RyuKakashi said if it took them 3 months to make and test the 3.3 update it would take them longer then a day to make the 3.4 update.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
yaoluislg said:
There is no 3.4 update they can't update that fast just like RyuKakashi said if it took them 3 months to make and test the 3.3 update it would take them longer then a day to make the 3.4 update.
Yey, they would scared to release it that fast. Tons of bricked wiis, crying moms and these poor childrens crying because of bricked wii with opera-type error. okay I'll shut up too

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since there is no 3.4 update. And this thread is filled with speculation & BS, can a mod please lock it? For f*cks sake it's getting really pathetic in here.

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, im sorry guys. after monday, i thought they'd try to sneak another one in...... and in the title of this topic, i said I SUSPECT!!!!!!!!!! that doesn' t mean it was ACTUALLY THERE!!!!!!!! and better to be safe then sorry, right? jeez you guys are sure good at flaming, but hey, were all human and we all take pot shots at each other sometimes...

moderators can lock and trash this now......

once again, sorry for the scare......

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zant said:
yeah, im sorry guys. after monday, i thought they'd try to sneak another one in...... and in the title of this topic, i said I SUSPECT!!!!!!!!!! that doesn' t mean it was ACTUALLY THERE!!!!!!!! and better to be safe then sorry, right? jeez you guys are sure good at flaming, but hey, were all human and we all take pot shots at each other sometimes...

moderators can lock and trash this now......

once again, sorry for the scare......

You shouldn't have posted it in the first place. Speculation fuels more crap threads like this one. You are doing nothing but added to the useless crap that has been on this forum since yesterday.

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, since yesterday, cuz i was worried bout 3.3. I BROKE THE NEWS ABOUT 3.3........ i dont think that was useless, but I could be wrong.

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zant said:
yeah, since yesterday, cuz i was worried bout 3.3. I BROKE THE NEWS ABOUT 3.3........ i dont think that was useless, but I could be wrong.

No, no you didn't. There were already 2 threads about 3.3, and another that was being created in user submitted news before you made your thread. If you would actually read the forum, you'd see these things.
A few minutes too late. No bragging rights for you.

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatever, I give what I can. I gave my exp. with it. I broke it to other forums, thought I had first dibs here too....

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CLOSED

0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o