New Update about Byuu/Near

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is a message of you can fake your death if you blame someone else

As is the case with most everything you post, I don't see the relevance. I could easily fake the death of an online identity without blaming a single other person. And in case you or anyone else is wondering, I don't use the laughing emoji on your posts becasue I think they're funny. I use them because I'm laughing at you.

PZT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is pathetic
their friends know they're dead, their work contacts know they're dead
the only people who don't know that they're dead are anime avatars who believe whatever damage control narrative 4chan and KF have to sell them
you should feel embarrassed for making this thread
but hey, whoever's memory you have to slander to keep believing that harassing autistic and queer people for years on end isn't putting them in a casket, right

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
is a message of you can fake your death if you blame someone else
It wasn't really a bad thing, it was a way to escape but once again
im Appalled by the existence of this thread. Leave them alone for fucks sake. Wether it’s true or not doesn’t fucking matter. What matters is that no legal charges were placed on any of these clearly evil forums (not gbatemp, y’all are chill)

BlusterBong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first problem was that the Kiwi Farms thread was at 13 pages, which if byuu left alone, would have been locked and forgotten if they just ignored it, and as @Nyaako said, it had nothing about them until they came in and tried to blackmail Null (the owner of Kiwi Farms) to get the thread removed, in which in tandom with the suicide note, had caused the thread's page count to explode, alongside a second thread when the supposed suicide happened.

It's only when the news that an official government run website (you know, the actual, factual feds who run the country) didn't have what would be propertied to be Byuu's suicide report on there lead to where we are now.

Metal64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If someone genuinely felt that faking their own death was the only way to escape a targeted hate & harassment campaign that made their life intolerable, then making out that they were the one in the wrong would be pretty disgusting IMO.
He just faked his death in order to make people start a campaign to shut down kiwi farms

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
There has been no updates
Honestly, dead or alive, it seems they were able to get away from the toxic mess they found themself in
It's a shame either way. I think Byuus emulator may have contributed a lot to the current obsession with getting retro games as accurate as possible. Bsnes was huge news at the time. Byuu should be an internet celebrity right now.

PZT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a shame either way. I think Byuus emulator may have contributed a lot to the current obsession with getting retro games as accurate as possible. Bsnes was huge news at the time. Byuu should be an internet celebrity right now.
They can't be, because they killed themselves due to people being monsters, I can't believe people are still litigating this and letting the people who did this to them off the hook

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
They can't be, because they killed themselves due to people being monsters, I can't believe people are still litigating this and letting the people who did this to them off the hook
Is it possible his husband just convinced him to leave all the online drama behind and enjoy a peaceful life in Japan, and they got a friend on Twitter to claim he had died?

• Angry
Reactions: BETA215

PZT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible his husband just convinced him to leave all the online drama behind and enjoy a peaceful life in Japan, and they got a friend on Twitter to claim he had died?
yeah Near is hanging out with Tupac and Elvis as we speak

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Honestly, who knows what happened to them but clearly they don’t want to be bothered anymore.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
"who knows what happened to them" they're D E A D
Considering no one has provided evidence, I think there’s still reason to be skeptical. I do believe they are dead because that just seems likely

Sir Tortoise

Trophies
XP
Country
So what if they're dead or alive? They either can't be doing stuff online or don't want to be. The practical end result for everyone else is the same.

Well, it's the same unless you feel the need to defend a weird harassment website for some reason, anyway.

Oh yeah, also I just spent a total of three minutes looking it up and found mention of a news report of his employer having confirmed their death. I found it on an obscure website called Wikipedia or something so I can see how it could easily have been accidentally missed by those who started this thread off. Woops?

Last edited by Sir Tortoise,
Reactions: PZT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!