Hacking New to 360 scene (Xbox 360E)

Gray_Jack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm with a Xbox 360 E, I'll give it for very poor boy in my Country that doesn't have money even to buy used games.
So, how can I enable this Xbox to play "backups" games (or whatever it is called in the Xbox scene)?

Thanks in advance

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nothing justifies piracy.

Anyway, your only option is to perform an expensive RGH to obtain the DVD key if you want to use an Xkey.
I personally say get it RGH'd, you'll be able to put games on the internal HDD (if it doesn't have one, you can put in any sized 2.5 inch HDD)
If he doesn't care about online gameplay that is.

Gray_Jack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing justifies piracy.

Anyway, your only option is to perform an expensive RGH to obtain the DVD key if you want to use an Xkey.
I personally say get it RGH'd, you'll be able to put games on the internal HDD (if it doesn't have one, you can put in any sized 2.5 inch HDD)
If he doesn't care about online gameplay that is.

I agree with you, nothing justifies piracy, but when I was poor like this boy I learned that if you want to do something that requires money but you don't have, you make a way to do it without wasting money that you don't have.
As a example that I really believe that nothing justify piracy, you can see in my signature that I have several non-hacked consoles, and like PS Vita and 3DS, I use mostly for homebrew.

Thanks, he really doesn't care about online games, since he doesn't have internet in his home, thanks for the reply

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to first check this:

coronaguide.jpg

Reactions: Gray_Jack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users