New "Tales of" game currently in development

Tales_of_Festival_2018.jpg

As E3 ends, Tales Festival 2018 begins. The announcement of Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition at E3 got people wondering if Bandai Namco would be revealing an original Tales game at the franchise's annual festival in Japan. And as of today, they have. A brand new Tales game that is not a remake or remaster has been officially confirmed and is currently in development. Not much else was actually discussed, we don't know what platform the game will eventually release on, but it has been stated to be a "full console game". This upcoming title marks the latest mainline Tales game since Tales of Berseria, which launched back in 2016 in Japan. It hasn't been confirmed if this was the Nintendo Switch game that Namco teased when it was still the NX, or if that game is Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope we get an accompanying animoo.

I also hope the battle system hasn't been "simplified".
-------
Tails from Tales of Tail of Tales---it's the new Knuckles & Knuckles &Knuckles 3: No Chuckles edition.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,
Reactions: CallmeBerto

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Tales of Crusadia
An RPG Of Determination For Your Beliefs
Crusadia, as in Crusade, can either take place on the crusades era, or express the strongest determination of the MC for his beliefs.

This is only a guess, but hoping it might come true lol

Last edited by RedoLane,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this game is like the older tales of games. the new ones were boring imo. bring back world maps like vesperia! :D

D

Deleted User

Hype! Hope Vesperia wasn't the new Switch game, as I already own an original complete copy on the 360, and wasn't a fan of it (though I totally admit I'd rebuy it on the Switch).

I'm ALSO hoping for Zestiria & Berseria ports for the Switch, as I got rid of my ps3 before those came out. ADmittedly though, that would be 4 games in development then, and I doubt, without outside help, that it would happen.

Off-topic: I so need a Symphonia themed sig pic.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tales of Crusadia
An RPG Of Determination For Your Beliefs
Crusadia, as in Crusade, can either take place on the crusades era, or express the strongest determination of the MC for his beliefs.

This is only a guess, but hoping it might come true lol
I think you mean Tales of Undertale.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I just want Tales games on the Switch. When my SX Pro gets here, I'll be playing a lot of emulated PS1 games on it I'm sure. Tales of Destiny 1 is my favorite, and I have yet to sink serious time into Tales of Eternia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)