Hacking new system update

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
That update was a while ago and all good but I suggest always flash back to stock and then back to CFW, just to be careful :) If your having issues updating make sure you did flash back to your drives correct stock FW cause usually you get problems like your having when you have not flashed to the rite stock FW, I would double check JF again to make sure its correct and then try and update again, you should be OK after that. ;)

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to do that, but Jungleflasher has never worked consistently for me. I have a system here with that VIA card and the Maximus 360 Xtractor Pro kit, but still it's been fussy. When I try to erase to flash back to stock, it hard locks the system. Plugging it back in afterwards even just immediately freezes the system to be unresponsive and force me to shut down via the power button.

Depressingly, right now the only consistent way I've had to be able to flash to stock or to mod was via DOS and floppy. but the last pc I had with a floppy drive where I could put it all in is completely dead now. So I'm trying to get it to behave but Jungleflasher is refusing to cooperate. What do I do here?

**UPDATE**

Amazingly Jungleflasher managed to cooperate, and I managed to flash back to stock. Update via USB in that state to 16767, and no problems there. Flashed back to LT 3.0 and good to go. Thankfully even the secdata appears to be clean according to the console report. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro