Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ifish said:
Most people already have Super Smash Brothers Brawl :/

So just use the Stack Smach.

But will the hackmii installer still run? or is that an ERROR 004?

What hackmii exploit did they fix? so it will not run?

But smash stack only works for NTSC-U copies of Brawl on NTSC-U consoles, so that's no good to people with PAL or NTSC-J Wiis.

Anyway, I think Error 004 only appears when bannerbomb is on SD card and the SM tries to load.
But the exploit used in HackMii Installer to install fakesigned content (IOS exploit) has been fixed, so you'll have to wait for TT to update it with one of their other IOS exploits (I believe they still have quite a few
wink.gif
)

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
bjorno said:
megazig said:
@ bjorno:

yes, with the hack disabling RZDx check, you can run TP on 4.2

Thanks. Finally got a normal answer hehe xD
Is it possible that Nintendo finally blocks those mod-chips?
Mod-chip's people: muwahahaha, you guys mess with ios, and we can safely update to the latest.
Softmod people:
angry.gif

well... no problems on 4.3 with Wiikey I and II, WODE, D2sun Fusion and as far as I know Wasabi has no Problems too.
I suppose Nintendo will never stop us..muhaha...have fun with IOS,Cios and all this sh*t =)

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay, more stupid info from people who shouldn't post.

@ Drag0nflamez:

bannerbomb can't just change titleid. they fixed the current exploit ( not just check for titleid )

zombymario

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
zombymario said:
SifJar said:
OK, so my attention was drawn to the fact that apparently the only currently working Shop Channel updater is dop-SHOP, which for some reason requires a patched IOS to work. So I made a little edit to WiiSCU that I think should allow it to install any version of Shop Channel between v19 (current) and v25 (to allow for future compatibility without updating), as apparently WiiSCU 0.22 doesn't work right when it tries to get latest Shop Channel, and 0.23 is now outdated as it was coded to use v18 of Shop Channel. Now I would like someone to test v0.24 for me, if anyone would be up for it.

Here's a download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?wjkmcdhymtm

Does someone kwow of I can use this for a safe update of Shop Channel?

Someone?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SifJar said:
ifish said:
Most people already have Super Smash Brothers Brawl :/

So just use the Stack Smach.

But will the hackmii installer still run? or is that an ERROR 004?

What hackmii exploit did they fix? so it will not run?

But smash stack only works for NTSC-U copies of Brawl on NTSC-U consoles, so that's no good to people with PAL or NTSC-J Wiis.

Anyway, I think Error 004 only appears when bannerbomb is on SD card and the SM tries to load.
But the exploit used in HackMii Installer to install fakesigned content (IOS exploit) has been fixed, so you'll have to wait for TT to update it with one of their other IOS exploits (I believe they still have quite a few
wink.gif
)

Ah, thanks. so even if i got it running. i cannot install my shit.

Cool, thanks
wub.gif

Now i am glad i have a WODE

mymotherisaduck

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This update is real and quite scary. I attempted to download the Web Browser at my mother's place and was a moment away from updating it. Thank god I opted to go online first. Don't do it!

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do you install the latest update using wads from NUSD without losing the HBC, BootMii (boot2 & IOS)? Also, is it recommmended?

I'd rather do this, than update via Nintendo Servers or use Waninkoko's latest updater (when it's available)

Many thanks...

Using System 4.2E with BootMii Installed (boot2 & IOS) and HBC

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
ifish said:
beegee7730 said:
Use Dop-SHOP off Wiibrew.

People still use the Wii Shop Channel!?!?
ohmy.gif
Not everyone is a pirate, thank you.

So, does smash-stack at least still work on 4.3? If bannerbomb is done for, we can still use that brawl exploit.

Yes, it does still work
nyanya.gif

But the Exploit used by the HackMii installer to instLL THE hbc dvdx AND Bootmii has been fixed

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Guys, no need for the updated IOS61. The shopping channel still works with the old IOS61. You just have to download the Shopping Channel v19 and install it with Wad Manager. As simple as that
smile.gif

zombymario

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
But why should I use DOP-Shop? It takes long to update and I think that WiiSCU 0.24 is much faster but I"m a little bit scary because I'm not sure if this version is 100% safe (I used 0.22 with no problems). I not heard form anyone that they used this to update Shop Channel. They only say that they used DOP-Shop.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
zombymario said:
But why should I use DOP-Shop? It takes long to update and I think that WiiSCU 0.24 is much faster but I"m a little bit scary because I'm not sure if this version is 100% safe (I used 0.22 with no problems). I not heard form anyone that they used this to update Shop Channel. They only say that they used DOP-Shop.
As I said, you dont have to use Dop-Shop or similar apps. Just download the latest Shopping channel and install it via Wad Manager.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zombymario said:

dop-SHOP requires patched IOS and WiiSCU should not. I'm fairly sure it should work, but I can't guarantee it I'm afraid. If you have BootMii/boot2, I would really appreciate you testing and posting if it worked or not.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WiiBricker said:
Guys, no need for the updated IOS61. The shopping channel still works with the old IOS61. You just have to download the Shopping Channel v19 and install it with Wad Manager. As simple as that
smile.gif
Is that how to fix the problem with loading wads (installed from Wad Manager) from the SD Card Menu?

I thought, I'd double check... just to make sure.

Edit: Seriously, I hate nintendo sometimes and it had to be after E3.
frown.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SifJar said:
zombymario said:

dop-SHOP requires patched IOS and WiiSCU should not. I'm fairly sure it should work, but I can't guarantee it I'm afraid. If you have BootMii/boot2, I would really appreciate you testing and posting if it worked or not.

I have received confirmation it works, and also that v0.21 works. Use whichever you want. Neither require patched IOS as dop-SHOP does.

zombymario

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
SifJar said:
zombymario said:

I have bootmii as boot2 so I hope I try it tomorrow and I report if it works.

Oke, I will try it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald